Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I have been looking like crazy through the thread, but I am unable to trigger any of this events can someone help with specific times and places?

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
Boring NTR topic again. I will say that I don't take it seriously because these monsters don't exist, if they were human I would be pissed off too. I also hate NTR in stealth games and which I can't avoid.
got a good excuse for samual too btw? :Kappa::KEK:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have been looking like crazy through the thread, but I am unable to trigger any of this events can someone help with specific times and places?
1- When Amelia opens the bunker I think 2.3 You need to play a game on the computer Sex Fight and defeat two characters, Drake and Azaszare. 4 You must imprison Elene is your enemy. 5. Isabel will visit you one evening, but probably only if you are on your side? .6 Lucy will visit you during the full moon, you will find out when it is full moon then howling wolves. 7. Then Amela is training in the bunker, join her. 8. Could Mc in the alley at night have to be robbed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Budokai

lewdcity

Dec 27, 2018
I'm stuck on a few quests, if anyone could help.

Sharp Fangs - Spending time with Julia
I've done pretty much all the options at all her locations to the point I don't get any relationship points from her events. Only 2.5% from texting her something sexual.

VERY Close Encounters - Attend Class.
I've gone to class, talked to all the teachers every day, talked to all the students multiple times, and gotten INT up from 0-10 twice by going to class.

Sacred Sex - Wait a few days
I did the whole possessed event to see the backstory, talked to the priest to bring him over, then searched the internet for more information. And now it wont advance, I'm assuming this one is tied to Julia's?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm stuck on a few quests, if anyone could help.

Sharp Fangs - Spending time with Julia
I've done pretty much all the options at all her locations to the point I don't get any relationship points from her events. Only 2.5% from texting her something sexual.

VERY Close Encounters - Attend Class.
I've gone to class, talked to all the teachers every day, talked to all the students multiple times, and gotten INT up from 0-10 twice by going to class.

Sacred Sex - Wait a few days
I did the whole possessed event to see the backstory, talked to the priest to bring him over, then searched the internet for more information. And now it wont advance, I'm assuming this one is tied to Julia's?
1.First send a regular SMS, probably send a sexual SMS from 40%, otherwise you will drop your relationship points.

2. goes to class every day at 1 p.m., then your intelligence level increases

3. You need to buy cameras to install in each room and look at the computer at midnight to see if there are any paranormal phenomena.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
1- When Amelia opens the bunker I think 2.3 You need to play a game on the computer Sex Fight and defeat two characters, Drake and Azaszare. 4 You must imprison Elene is your enemy. 5. Isabel will visit you one evening, but probably only if you are on your side? .6 Lucy will visit you during the full moon, you will find out when it is full moon then howling wolves. 7. Then Amela is training in the bunker, join her. 8. Could Mc in the alley at night have to be robbed?
1. Means that if I have finished already sharp fangs I have missed that one?
2&3. Is there any trick for those battles? I can't beat any character other than the muscled blonde
4. I suppose this one is limited to the prisoner path
5. I have Isabelle at 80% and I read that it trigger if she is visiting and you go to bed, I am on sharing and ally path
6. Do I need sound to know about the howling?
7. Is really victorias addiction to sleeping pills, I have gone throughout all the options but that last doesn't trigger

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
1. Means that if I have finished already sharp fangs I have missed that one?
2&3. Is there any trick for those battles? I can't beat any character other than the muscled blonde
4. I suppose this one is limited to the prisoner path
5. I have Isabelle at 80% and I read that it trigger if she is visiting and you go to bed, I am on sharing and ally path
6. Do I need sound to know about the howling?
7. Is really victorias addiction to sleeping pills, I have gone throughout all the options but that last doesn't trigger
1. You must have Amelia as an ally and go to the abandoned factory there she will build a bunker. See what your task is?
2,3 -You have to press quickly until the sword is full and then you land a blow. Some characters cannot be defeated, he will be able to defeat them in the future.
4.Yes
5.Yes
6 You did the Werewolves quest ?
7.Mc has to be mugged and robbed of money in an alley at night

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hi guy´s just a question how can I reach the "Crazy Night achievement? any hint will be apreciated, Im on Ally sharing path and all quests done

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
1. You must have Amelia as an ally and go to the abandoned factory there she will build a bunker. See what your task is?
2,3 -You have to press quickly until the sword is full and then you land a blow. Some characters cannot be defeated, he will be able to defeat them in the future.
4.Yes
5.Yes
6 You did the Werewolves quest ?
7..Mc has to be mugged and robbed of money in an alley at night
I have finished all quests already. This are only the last awards that I am missing

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes