mister.bzm

Apr 30, 2022
There are no tasks in this version. You can go to the bar and buy a variety of drinks for the girls some want to have sex as long as you buy them the drink they like. You can go to the room where the girls dance for the roses, tip them 2x500 and have sex for 2000, but not all of them have sex.
Do you know what drinks they like?

Reactions: chicho1958

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Water for the hulking muscle bound gym health nuts.
Juice for the girlie girls ... some if not most classmates.
The older gals fluctuate between teq and vod ...
You got multiple gals each night and the bouncer tells you their full line up when you buy the ticket.
Do you know what drinks they like?
Mingle, experiment, have fun!

dogorox

Oct 4, 2020
I'm having an issue with the "Talk to Amelia in her room" part of the Sharp Fangs quest. She is not triggering for the scene no matter when I visit her room. She only sleeps or Jills there. I saw the earlier post about the 6am timing, but for me she only Jills off then, and joining in gets a scene but not the quest objective. Wondering if this is broken in the same way as the Monica strip show was? Anyone else run into this? I'm playing a new V0.73 runthrough, never played it before this, so no other saves to test. Also I WAS able to complete the "Talk to Isabella in her room" part.

Reactions: chicho1958

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
She only sleeps or Jills there.
Who is Jill ?
Amelia = Vampire Hunter BJ in Park
Isabella = Vampiregirl from the Bar / Julias lover/ Protector
Elena = Victor ex Wife and Isabellas lover
At 5 am Amelia is in the gym testing weapons each day after she is in her room talk to her when reading a book

dogorox

Oct 4, 2020
Who is Jill ?....
.. At 5 am Amelia is in the gym testing weapons each day after she is in her room talk to her when reading a book
Thanks for the info, I'll see if it helps. By Jills I meant she masturbates.

EDIT: For me the bunker is empty until 6am at which time Amelia is in her room Jilling. This is on Monday in game. Maybe it's weekend only?

AAAAAND I GOT IT! I tried again the next day in game and it worked no prob. Maybe you can't talk to them both same day? Not sure, but working now so...

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm having an issue with the "Talk to Amelia in her room" part of the Sharp Fangs quest. She is not triggering for the scene no matter when I visit her room. She only sleeps or Jills there. I saw the earlier post about the 6am timing, but for me she only Jills off then, and joining in gets a scene but not the quest objective. Wondering if this is broken in the same way as the Monica strip show was? Anyone else run into this? I'm playing a new V0.73 runthrough, never played it before this, so no other saves to test. Also I WAS able to complete the "Talk to Isabella in her room" part.
that was my last quest, you need to upgrade the hideout and trust me she in her room, it takes several days, I actually saved that quest for last because of the waiting time to upgrade the place, so do all other quests you have and leave that one till last, if you want scroll back and I uploaded my saves,1st save is last mission choice,2nd my choice made, don't know the other 2, but do what I told you do all other quests and save that one for last, not gonna spoil game but it's good quest.

Reactions: dogorox and xapican

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
First of all, to talk to Amelia you need to be stronger and train. at the gym I think. At this stage you don't have a bunker yet?

Reactions: dogorox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Kill the routine ( Prisoner Elena ) : i helped Elena distract herself a bit.

i need help...
Only if you choose not to kill her and not to ally with her is not achievable following the other 2 paths Vampire or Alliance with Vampires

Last edited:

killer 13

May 14, 2022
thanks to patreon this game had a lot of meaningless dialogues that is, it's obvious that Julia is the mc's mother but to dribble patreon the dev invented too much

Wouldn't it be easier for him to just use the old term landlady and tenant?

Reactions: CTNK

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think there were many more scenes with them.
Yes of course, you are absolutly right ! Like in all "Gallery´s" there are just a few scenes at least is what i observed in many games, on an other hand for what would someone need a scene in the Gallery, which is repeatable anyway in the game ?
To few scenes in the gallery for my taste, that is my personal opinion .
As well that I prefer to masturbate with open door.....since "Mamita Julia" comes to help me out......:p;)

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

redcode

Jun 30, 2017
I got the 2 scenes with Victoria but there's one more achievement called crazy stress that i didn't get, any clue?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I got the 2 scenes with Victoria but there's one more achievement called crazy stress that i didn't get, any clue?
Meet her in the Night Club have Sleeping pills and get 2 positive reactions to the topics, have 1000 $ for roomrental
enjoy

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes