loqex

Aug 5, 2016
UHM. Someone having sex with your MOM is NOT NTR. Get your facts straight. NTR is someone fucking your steady girlfriend or wife.

Make a text file named _inc_patch.rpy containing:

init 1040 python:
def nameChange( txt ):
#Julia -> Mom
if ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sJulia" in txt):
sJulia.name = "Mom"
return txt.replace("sJulia","sJulia")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sJulia" in txt):
sJulia.name = "Mom"

Ran into this error starting the game.

File "game/_inc_patch.rpy", line 1: python block expects a non-empty block.
init 1040 python:
^
File "game/_inc_patch.rpy", line 2: expected statement.
def nameChange( txt ):
^
File "game/_inc_patch.rpy", line 4: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sJulia" in txt):
^

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
i don't think its that . The course process wasn't done with the MC , the teacher who gave Valentina the course used a crystal ball for the process , Valentina didn't use that therefore the curse transfer process wasn't done. I think the girl is either Valentina who became a ghost or a demon or someone or something related to that curse yes but the MC doesn't have the curse and even if the process was done in a different way and the curse was on MC , MC blood won't allow him to get old , cuz his blood gives youth to the vampires for example so it would probably nullify the aging up of the MC soul
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Is there any fix for the looping xVideoz quest yet?
I don't know about looping, but mine got hung up at taking a fitness class.

Apparently in some update the DEV added:

Code:
            if angela.storyLvl == 0:
                $ goals  = [ ]
                $ goals.append(Goal("angelaStory", "angelaStory0", _("Tomar una clase de fitness."), 0))
                $ QB.addQuest(Quest("angelaStory", _("xVideoz"), _("Me gustó practicar yoga, pero debería tomar una clase de fitness para definir cual es mi entrenamiento preferido."), 0, goals))
                $ angela.storyLvl = 1
            elif angela.storyLvl == 1:
                sMartina sexy "Por cierto [sRocky.name], me dijo Angela que cuando puedas pases a verla..."
                sRocky happy "Lo haré, adiós."
And that screwed up everything because the Angela Story line doesnt' increment by 1, it increments by 10.

So, after Martina told me Angela wanted to talk to me, I went into console mode (had to google how to do that since I only do it once in a blue moon) the next time I could train with Angela and I set

Code:
> angela.storyLvl = 0
Then talked to her, and trained, and forward progress happened.

I'm currently waiting for the next Saturday that I remember to go to the beach by 14:00

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
she doesn't leave somewhere i think that ending also implies that she drowns in the sea , she probably still got old and died. Also the having sex with her and she dies , at her funeral a ghost shows up in a few seconds , so its possible that her story will continue in some way
At her funeral it isnt a ghost its the alien teleporting for a brief moment , check closer.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Latest build:

Fixed two errors (missing defines) while trying to use the PC (my playthrough) to do some work and get paid.

I had to add these variables to to the top of the "Area69-0.77-pc\game\kPlaces\home\playerBedroom.rpy" too make the PC work.
Code:
define hours = True
define amount = True

Edit: Changed from False and now the cash gets added after work.
Update: But MC only gets payed $1.00 at a time WTF, something is wonkie, the default payout is $200, so ???. Well at least the PC works.:rolleyes:

After adding them and reloading the game, the PC in the game (for work/paid) worked correctly.

---

Overall, I like the game, but some of the content is forced (not tagged F95), and has (no player route options), I don't like that.

---

Dev, good luck with your game.

Last edited:

COQUETTISH LIFE

Apr 30, 2021
I just wanted to know Dev, what do you use for your character creation. Im thinking about making my own game and I though i could ask you.

and Good luck on your game; trying nights spent on a project and its so far coming out great.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
she doesn't leave somewhere i think that ending also implies that she drowns in the sea , she probably still got old and died. Also the having sex with her and she dies , at her funeral a ghost shows up in a few seconds , so its possible that her story will continue in some way
It's not a ghost but our alien from the base appears

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
The game still suffers major lagging. Video's freez, choices take a few seconds to highlight and become accessible. Some real need for better optimization. With every update, the game becomes less and less playable.

Reactions: Almighty

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
List of girls on what days of the week they go to the gym

Monday morning - Julia
Tuesday morning - Lucy
Wednesday morning- Lily
Thursday morning - Emma - Lucy in the afternoon
Friday morning - Jessica - Eve in the afternoon

MT40

Feb 3, 2020
hey guy is there any sort of walkthrough on the game? I'm stuck at the very beginning and i have no idea how to progress, pls help.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Fuuu, I am the only one to which the popup about Valentina's choice for the two endings freeze the game? I can ducking bypass

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes