4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Ehhmmm can somebody explain me that ending and what did I choose with yes or no?

Dez

May 10, 2017
CG anyone ? or someone tell me what program i need to get CG (No its not Unren.bat)?

baravykas1001

Aug 17, 2018
I really like this novel. Interesting setup, intriguing story, beautiful renders. In my opinion, it is one of the more unique projects out there. Keep up the good work, NOTvil! :)

Reactions: ZeroToleranc

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm having trouble getting this to run. Norton antivirus really doesn't like the game using files in the temp directory.

Reactions: VNON

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
I just checked this game out for the first time...and just... WOW!
Amazing work and props to the developer! You deserve way more support than you currently have.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Downloaded 0.4 version. Applied incest patch. Brought up the game. Clicked on "The Beginning". Game went to full screen. Clicked on "Settings". Clicked on "Windowed" and entire screen went black. No response. Ctl-Alt-Del does not work. Had to power down and bring back up my system. This has happened twice now. Also, Norton is going apeshit trying to delete stuff it thinks is dangerous from this game. And I mean more than just the .exe file. I'm deleting this game from my system.

Festus

May 30, 2018
The game locks up for me when she is texting Micheal, it does not matter where I click nothing happens no advancement any ideas as to what's going on?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
@NOTvil Just wanna say that mini-game with the bubbles when you text with that girl, almost made me quit the game, that must be the most stupid and pointless mini-game ive ever seen, having to click bubbles to send a text msg and you have to do it like 10 times... if you continue to do stuff like this,then this game will die very fast, unless you make a skip button, for those pointless and annoying mini-games. everything else is just great tho :) and I just clicked Esc to get to the menu,to see if there was any option to skip those, but no and then I had to start the mini-game all over lol :sick:

Reactions: B3nJaHmin

ziimuster

Oct 16, 2017
How do I do the mixing mini game ?
Every meter/gauge/whatever it is called has a segment that is darker than the rest. Every meter also has a button at the bottom. Press that button when the level is in the darker zone. Do that for every meter and then press release

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Downloaded 0.4 version. Applied incest patch. Brought up the game. Clicked on "The Beginning". Game went to full screen. Clicked on "Settings". Clicked on "Windowed" and entire screen went black. No response. Ctl-Alt-Del does not work. Had to power down and bring back up my system. This has happened twice now. Also, Norton is going apeshit trying to delete stuff it thinks is dangerous from this game. And I mean more than just the .exe file. I'm deleting this game from my system.
it's because of your antivirus that deleted something and then crashed the game/ your system....

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The game locks up for me when she is texting Micheal, it does not matter where I click nothing happens no advancement any ideas as to what's going on?
There is a skip button... Press esc when the hearts start falling.

Reactions: Krull
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes