4.20 star(s) 92 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
Well Lads, this was fun, painstakingly torturous with all the waiting and countless delays, but fun nonetheless. Got to finally bust a nut to my favourite robot, saw my boi Aiden fall deeper into depravity like the sick fuck he truly is and wifey still cant stick a phone call.
All in all, our wait was worth it, we got through it together :)
Welp, until next time boi's! Your holy sphincter, Out!!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: yandex

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
iam completly lost in this update.. Aiden screen presents an error and the objectives say "aiden is resting in the office".. but he is nowhere to be found.. o_O

acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
Great update! I just finished the content through 0.9 and noticed that I'm missing scene replay 4 and 5. Any idea how I missed them or anyone have a complete 0.9 save with them unlocked? Thanks!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Mega link is dead. Send help
I said the same thing. give NOPY a try. Just don't do much on the PC so the download doesn't fail.

i mean you are desperate right? I'm about to start playing from a NOPY download.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Well Lads, this was fun, painstakingly torturous with all the waiting and countless delays, but fun nonetheless. Got to finally bust a nut to my favourite robot, saw my boi Aiden fall deeper into depravity like the sick fuck he truly is and wifey still cant stick a phone call.
All in all, our wait was worth it, we got through it together :)
Welp, until next time boi's! Your holy sphincter, Out!!!
Anything new with the other 2 cause i dont really care about the android, so if it is just her theni will wait another update or 2

Reactions: arms99

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
is there just the scene with the robot? is that it?
No, if there's stuff in the replay gallery you haven't unlocked, then you are not done. You'll get a "end of game" message, too when you are really done. thankfully, we get much more than the robot in this one.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I said the same thing. give NOPY a try. Just don't do much on the PC so the download doesn't fail.

i mean you are desperate right? I'm about to start playing from a NOPY download.
Too late, Nopy download has already failed 5 times
edit: 10 times

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Dyhart

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
No, if there's stuff in the replay gallery you haven't unlocked, then you are not done. You'll get a "end of game" message, too when you are really done. thankfully, we get much more than the robot in this one.
I don't understand why people are announcing that release is short before they even played all the way through it.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes