VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Kicky feet loli Susui(Calling her that since he once tweeted a gif of her just saying "kicky feet") is secretly a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... I'm kinda disappointed with Kamuo now, I suppose it's cowardice due to Patreon guidelines, but it's still underwhelming as all hell...

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
This is supposedly an "early build". The route where you get the thighjob from Neu is not continued. If you tell her that you didn't get aroused, then it continues with a scene from Susui. It's a blowjob scene.

From what Kamuo said, I'd assume the route where you do it with Neu will also lead to this scene in the full release of 1.3.

As for the Neu scene rework, I didn't rewatch it, so I have no idea what changed (if anything).

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
dissapointed is the right word for this update... i was waiting from the beginning for susui content and when finally arrives, he literally change all the character design... well, sad, but i won't be expecting anything more from this

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Kicky feet loli Susui(Calling her that since he once tweeted a gif of her just saying "kicky feet") is secretly a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... I'm kinda disappointed with Kamuo now, I suppose it's cowardice due to Patreon guidelines, but it's still underwhelming as all hell...
Was funny is that Patreon guidelines is soo arbitrarily at this point that the character face can been class as underage despise the character body type being older. So if I was him, I suggest to making a alternative platform and build a audience their too if he more concern about Patreon rules. Because its more better to get everything build up and to get banned. Then to think your safe and to get banned lately without no backup accounts to transition smoothly to.

Last edited:
Reactions: verdammen

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
It surprised me, I wasn't expecting that from Susui. :devilish::love:

I did a test with the event of Susui, it still happens even if we don't tell her that she is cute, it must be an oversight or just that it wasn't implemented.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
For what I a seeing the choices will make you stick with different girls?
Could be cool if we can get different stories with each reaper.

Less_ThanWhole

Sep 2, 2021
Yo wanna move a save from censored to uncen, would that be possible? I don't think it would be, but asking anyways.

fegget117

Jan 29, 2020
Disappointment. Should've made Susui flat titty job.
Dude, I feel you on this one. Problem is, we can't always have what we want. The guy is most likely stuck having to play by Patreon's rules or something, I don't know the full story. We live in a world that for some stupid reason can't tell the difference between art and real life. Just because someone is drawn to be short and "petite" in an 18+ setting does not make said character an underaged one.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Dude, I feel you on this one. Problem is, we can't always have what we want. The guy is most likely stuck having to play by Patreon's rules or something, I don't know the full story. We live in a world that for some stupid reason can't tell the difference between art and real life. Just because someone is drawn to be short and "petite" in an 18+ setting does not make said character an underaged one.
They aren't just censoring petite anime characters by the way. They are also recently started censoring 18+ voice actresses' erotic audios. Patreon is definitely not a site for nsfw content. Imagine censoring nonvisual content! (They also censor erotic fiction.)

I think all nsfw content creators should move away from Patreon.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
They aren't just censoring petite anime characters by the way. They are also recently started censoring 18+ voice actresses' erotic audios. Patreon is definitely not a site for nsfw content. Imagine censoring nonvisual content! (They also censor erotic fiction.)

I think all nsfw content creators should move away from Patreon.
So first it was the Loli content, then it was the people we disagree with politically, then bestiality and rape fictional content, then Japanese artists, now 18+ voice actresses? Gotta love these venture capital companies. Instead of all these NSFW content creators leaving at large and completely damage Patreon. They instead continue to sit in this boiling frog of a platform until their content get banned.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes