VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
wtf, took nearly 3 months and all we get in this update is a handjob and some tit suckin from mykka. what
Most likely because he is actually... I would like to say "milking", but the stuff released is actually good so... he is running 2 Patreon accounts. One for just H animations and one for games. And for a while now the game one was running 2 games at once. So basically the updates for them were alternating. But since the other game is done (I think) I'm hoping for faster releases for this.

Reactions: chickenmaid

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
so where is the new content? The game still says to be continued for me after the scene with Neu
Tell Neu that you didn't get hard (you need to miss the Neu scene basically). You will end up at a checkup with Mykka. If after that you follow Neu you get a Sui scene (this is from last update). If you stay, then you get a Mykka scene (this is from the current update).

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
the tag vaginal sex is sadly wrong here ;( its only a thightjob and not really vaginal sex or do i miss a scene?

epx

Aug 24, 2021
I finished the game, it doesn't have much content, a pity.
90% is dialogue and more dialogue.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

tomimi

Nov 6, 2019
sui's transformation wouldn't probably bother me if it wasn't a complete 180. the scene in isolation is fine, not really my taste, but the characters overall feeling and design is basically completely different for it, may as well have been someone else.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes