VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Mitcholas

Feb 29, 2020
I just see it as false advertising. If your first few pics of the game shows off a petite girl but then said girl ends up busty just like all the others, it ends up feeling like a bait & switch.

Also Patreon is not the only membership platform out there, but that's an entirely different discussion.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I just see it as false advertising. If your first few pics of the game shows off a petite girl but then said girl ends up busty just like all the others, it ends up feeling like a bait & switch.

Also Patreon is not the only membership platform out there, but that's an entirely different discussion.
You only have yourself to blame. At this point you know what patreon stance on lolis is. Its okay to dislike it but if you didnt saw it coming you really cant blame anyone else.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Patreon's stance is inconsistent. I hope Kamuo doesn't have another Hex Maniac situation. (If no one knows, Patreon had an issue with Hex Maniac's face looking young. When it literally looks like any other anime face.) I won't be surprised if Kamuo has to remove SuiMama whenever Patreon decides to have issue with the character being in the game.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Patreon's stance is inconsistent. I hope Kamuo doesn't have another Hex Maniac situation. (If no one knows, Patreon had an issue with Hex Maniac's face looking young. When it literally looks like any other anime face.) I won't be surprised if Kamuo has to remove SuiMama whenever Patreon decides to have issue with the character being in the game.
Maybe but that doesnt mean they dont have a predilection towards some stuff. Just like say this site's stance on loli and shota is known, sure it isnt consistent but if something loli/shota gets deleted you really shouldnt be surprised.

Maciswack

Feb 13, 2020
"No Vel" this is a pro to me, I'm tired of the "Innocent quiet girl who does everything" trope and only played the first because of the high quality animations while skipping the text, hope these girls have better tropes or are unique.
I thought I was the only one

Reactions: Nelari

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Maybe but that doesnt mean they dont have a predilection towards some stuff. Just like say this site's stance on loli and shota is known, sure it isnt consistent but if something loli/shota gets deleted you really shouldnt be surprised.
This site also have this same arbitrariness stance toward loli and shota content. But we can gauge what kind of loli and shota content is allow by looking at the threads that continue to be update with it. For Patreon cases I seen, it just went from being "looking like a child", to "their age", to "their facial structure." Which just lead to just banning anime art style all together without saying it. You're avatar can be class as Loli regardless of chest size by them.

The predilection they known to have is be a furry artist like Zaush and not use a anime art style. Then you can pass making loli and shota content on their platform. So even if Kamuo change that petite girl to look older. Patreon can pull some BS out of their ass if they really want to and banned him like they did with the other anime artists. So it better for Kamuo to stop playing hoops on their rules just so they will be the last anime artist to get banned and start working on building funds on other platforms.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This site also have this same arbitrariness stance toward loli and shota content. But we can gauge what kind of loli and shota content is allow by looking at the threads that continue to be update with it. For Patreon cases I seen, it just went from being "looking like a child", to "their age", to "their facial structure." Which just lead to just banning anime art style all together without saying it. You're avatar can be class as Loli regardless of chest size by them.

The predilection they known to have is be a furry artist like Zaush and not use a anime art style. Then you can pass making loli and shota content on their platform. So even if Kamuo change that petite girl to look older. Patreon can pull some BS out of their ass if they really want to and banned him like they did with the other anime artists. So it better for Kamuo to stop playing hoops on their rules just so they will be the last anime artist to get banned and start working on building funds on other platforms.
Heh I just see it as outliers. There are still plenty of anime styled artists on it and in the end the users will have to decide how to approach stuff.
Its easy to say stuff from a consumer perspective like go to subscribe star but to someone who wants to reach as many users as possible Patreon is still the best choice even if it hinders their creative freedom so going through hoops is a preferably choice than possibly "downgrade" to a platform with less exposure. Thats not to say is impossible but its also possible that it could end badly.
He has already gotten into trouble for loli so cant blame him for course correcting.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Well, I think the last time I tried this was the demo, so... not a whole lot of content since then, kind of expected each 'reaper' introduction to include at least one scene.

That said, what is there is smooth and top tier. Looking forward to what's next, though probably wait out for at least 3-4 updates at this rate.

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Someone can tell if there are more scenes? I got the susui scene, the Neu scene and the mykka scene. And it say to be continued. It this the end of this version?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
KamuoGame said:
Agrss Lewd Gifs (Update)
SuiBJ1.gif
Here are the gifs of the Sui and Mykka lewds.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Agrss Extra Files (Update)
IntohPoint.gif

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I designed all of the reaper's swimsuits !(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Whose is your favorite?

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Is it a continuation of the first story? Or is it a new story, but does it have a small connection with the previous stories?
there was a reference to this game in a dialogue in the first game

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
KamuoGame said:
Mysha Character Sheet
MyshaSheet.jpg
I had this design for a new reaper for some time now, but only finalized her now.

Her name is Mysha. She's feisty and confident, and she loves her big sword.
What do you think of her? (•ૅૄ•

PS. She also won't be a lewdable girl on Agrss.

Agrss Tease
Screenshot_669.png
It's been a while since the last build so I just wanted to update on the progress of the next one.

It's mostly likely still gonna take a while to finish. Hopefully by next month.
The lewd would have 4 shots and I've done 3 of the animations so far, still need to do background and all. There's gonna be a few shots to do leading to the lewd too.
Not to mention there's 2 of them compared to the previous updates.

What do people think the lewd is gonna be? •᷄ὤ•᷅)?

Mysha Pinup
Mysha.gif
Mysha posing for you ( •᷄ὤ•᷅)?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sirinhov and lTTMl

Raiden Shogun

Aug 28, 2021
Is it a continuation of the first story? Or is it a new story, but does it have a small connection with the previous stories?
there was a reference to this game in a dialogue in the first game
I think they do mention vel at some point but she's not in this one and the male character isn't the same one from the first one.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
I think they do mention vel at some point but she's not in this one and the male character isn't the same one from the first one.
that's right, she was talking about being a human in their own world in a dialogue, probably this game must be talking about her

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes