VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
NICE THE CONTINUATION! sad that vel and the prev mc will not be here tho but there is more potential for more varied content and world building now

Last edited:
Reactions: Ardent ULA

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Well that kind of blows. the charm about the first game was the interactions with the mc and vel. a new mc and reapers is a buzz kill
The way I see it, it's just different opportunities and interactions. For me, while nice at first, the always clueless Vel got kind of stale quickly. I was more interested in Neu from the moment she appeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: nanoviolence

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Kamuo is a fucking god, y'all <removed>s with money better throw it at him because we need more of this good fucking food

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
could this even be classified as a demo? not to be a jerk, but there's like 1 min of text and then it stops
Yes. Demo (or demonstration) doesn't need content. It's more of a proof that something is being worked on or that something is already working.

Sep 4, 2017
Vel not being in this game hurts my soul more than it should, its going to be an agonizing long wait on a sequel that involves Vel, but waiting I shall, and in the meantime, this will an awesome game to sooth my soul I bet.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really miss Vel as well, the other game could have used another update or two to be honest. I hope it gets a sequel or she appears in future games.

Reactions: Deimoswastaken

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Vel won't be in this game. MC is not the same as in the Vel one. These were both confirmed by Kamuo. Apparently you will be able to lewd multiple Reapers in this game. That's about it.
Then why did he post this :
If you liked Vel (Why wouldn't you?) and Neu, then you have nothing to worry about.
This isn't the actual end for these characters. In fact it's only the beginning!
I love Vel as my character, and I have a lot of things I wanna do with her.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes