VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017

You can look through Kamuo's Twitter yourself though.
Oh.. I don't understand why he said the things he said in the quote I posted earlier then.. Maybe he meant in another game, anyway I don't really mind, some diversity is cool too :)

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I don't really know if they are supposed to be scary?? I haven't actually met a grim reaper before....:p

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Oh.. I don't understand why he said the things he said in the quote I posted earlier then.. Maybe he meant in another game, anyway I don't really mind, some diversity is cool too :)
The quote does not refer to the new VN. It's just a statement in general. Meaning there is more stuff with Vel in the future, just not in this VN.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Guessing here, but there will probably be a sequel to the Vel story in a later game.

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018

i don't know how to put this on a "GOOGLE DRIVE" button, but, this is the new vn build "small" update to show the new girl on vn

Reactions: kratoscar2008

FUckFuCK21

Jun 22, 2019
the smile on my face is the widest it has ever been
kamuo is an actual god who has blessed us with amazing visual novels

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes