VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Is there STILL no h content?
Didn't play the latest update yet, but the answer is probably no. Kamuo stated that there will be no H-content until all the reapers are introduced. There is one more coming. My guess is that there will be another update to introduce her, then the update after will start to add H-content. So, probably 2 more updates until some juicy action.

Reactions: JustRunningThrow
Oct 30, 2020
Didn't play the latest update yet, but the answer is probably no. Kamuo stated that there will be no H-content until all the reapers are introduced. There is one more coming. My guess is that there will be another update to introduce her, then the update after will start to add H-content. So, probably 2 more updates until some juicy action.
you will wait 6 more months for all reapers to get introduced and you will only be left with the handjob...i will never understand supporters like you, are you all masochists?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
you will wait 6 more months for all reapers to get introduced and you will only be left with the handjob...i will never understand supporters like you, are you all masochists?
I think the saying is: barking at the wrong tree?

Also there is a huge misconception as to what a "supporter" is here. As a supporter, you are supporting someone. You are not buying anything at all. Additionally, Kamuo is an artist and animator first and foremost. This game is mostly a secondary project. Please be informed first, before picking fights.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Aren't Grim Reapers supposed to be scary? No, I thought they liked Mary Poppins and put the chairs on the tables and turned the lights off when the universe ends.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
The thing that gets me is the people that review the game when there is next to no content ATM.... AND GIVE IT 5 STARS.

Like, are you grading the display of the main menu or something?
There needs to be a new criteria to review games on this site because that shit is ridiculous. Play like 5 minutes than suddenly! BAM! best game ever, instant five stars. Get that shit out of here.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes