VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Bobbo222

Jun 14, 2020
I like that he is taking his time.
Kind of a shame that Vel's game is the short one but I'm hopeful he will release new episodes like the recent one. Like a series "*Insert sex type* everyday with Vel".
Can’t agree more with that, he said that he would now start with lewding them,
But they really all got so much personality already, so I don’t mind waiting for what probably will be an amazing game

ZehZeh

May 16, 2020
I like that he is taking his time.
Kind of a shame that Vel's game is the short one but I'm hopeful he will release new episodes like the recent one. Like a series "*Insert sex type* everyday with Vel".
Yeah, rushing things is never a good thing for quality, in everything. And at the end of the day I personally prefer to wait a bit more but to enjoy something better made

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, rushing things is never a good thing for quality, in everything. And at the end of the day I personally prefer to wait a bit more but to enjoy something better made
Yeah.
We already have enough games where the sex happens right away for the sake of facilitating sex, Kamuo characters being developed helps to set it on par with it's art and animations.

Reactions: Bobbo222

Sora076

Formerly 'kossgreg'
Nov 25, 2020
Proposed title change: "Aren't Games Posted Without 'No Sex Content' Tag Supposed to have Sex?"

It's like somebody forgot to move past demo content and just kept updating that.
The developer said that he wants to introduce all the reapers before any lewd content and since the 6th reaper is the last one you should expect something lewd from this point on propably

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
The developer said that he wants to introduce all the reapers before any lewd content and since the 6th reaper is the last one you should expect something lewd from this point on propably
It doesn't change the fact that at least a warning could've been added to the main post... The "intro" is so long I actually forgot the download had been pretty small and kept waiting for at least a teasing scene with one of the girls.

I guess I should've been smarter and looked at the changelog to realize none of the updates actually mentioned any scenes being added.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes