Mod Arenus RabbitMod [1.4 Final]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I can't see my character and only the roof.. even after downloading this mod the camera keeps alternating a little between the roof and the character but always switching fast to the roof camera..
1682923684941.png

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Its way less buggy after updating java but it still doesn`t fix the problem.. the camera starts like this for me and then keeps alternating between the normal one and the roof one till the roof one takes over.. even after changing scenarios the camera still gets stuck on the roof..

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Its way less buggy after updating java but it still doesn`t fix the problem.. the camera starts like this for me and then keeps alternating between the normal one and the roof one till the roof one takes over.. even after changing scenarios the camera still gets stuck on the roof..
Are u start new game after update java?

Daners

Jun 22, 2017
Has anyone encountered a bug where after boss rush you can't enter menu from escape key or other binded keys? Though it's still possible to press icon on HUD. But there's another problem too because sometimes HUD disappears.

Last edited:

RSnark

Aug 10, 2017
Found a game breaking bug (game gets stuck) that I wonder if RabbitMod might fix. On Geyna's final personal quest where...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After this sequence, I could re-enter the area and the cutscene re-triggered. However, things were out of place and the game eventually got stuck with controls being un-responsive and none of the characters moving. I closed the game at this point.

EDIT: After viewing the final arena boss's hardcore-defeat scene, I got thrown out to the arena entrance passageway, with no dialogue. I couldn't get out of this room and had to exit out.

Last edited:

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
My save got broke after the chubby cosplayer sends you a link to her sex cam show, i cant make warden sleep to change the day anymore, can anyone help me?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote