heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
yo, man, what is your fetish?? purple lights? you give us a "complete" game and no one is playing... what is this? purple lights.. purple lights.. purple lights.. purple lights.. purple lights.. purple lights.. purple lights.. purple lights.. purple lights.. that's all you got???

justavisitor

May 26, 2018
Played for a few hours now, is the monster tag just because the game has monsters?
The aliens were only in level 1 so far and don't seem to be fuckable.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The 2D versions were much better honestly, and the 3D versions barely look like their 2D counterparts, worse even though that might be more subjective.

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
vortex has been around for a long while.

I remember he made a flash sim dating game for vandred rly fleshed out

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
I played like 2 missions and am really impressed with the scope of the game and the nice models and physics but the story, immersion, controls and gameplay didn't do it for me. Example: Running around in a bikini in a big city full of fully dressed people and noone reacts. It's cool but I'd rather play smaller scoped games with better execution. This game would've been good if it was made by rockstar games.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
All that oil on their skin is going to make dirt and debris stick to them while they're fighting. Amateurs.

These are the things I think about when I skim through the pictures...

Reactions: Lobbly

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
for what exactly? game is hour long you dont even need to fight after first 2 missions. there are only 3 sex scenes. Game turn into pose viewer and dress up after that with not many sex positions.
ty cuz the tag was saying completed

1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017
Guyz, did anyone found scenes from screenshots 1 and 3 from preview (threesome with red-head and strip dance with her)? Are there sex scenes except couple with Joe in Ari's apartment and few at a striptease club? After third girl joining the party plot is just moving unstoppable to the current version game's end...

Hiuller

Jul 15, 2017
Guyz, did anyone found scenes from screenshots 1 and 3 from preview (threesome with red-head and strip dance with her)? Are there sex scenes except couple with Joe in Ari's apartment and few at a striptease club? After third girl joining the party plot is just moving unstoppable to the current version game's end...
Wait the credits...

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes