xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
only mother fucking hell is the dev fucking real never see bull shit like this game
unoptimised and loock like crap unplayable as well this is hell too hard

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
I only recently discovered this game. It looks nice. So, are y'all saying this is tagged completed, but the version in these links isn't the completed version?
Possibly yes, not sure if the updates are just bug patches or new content patches.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I only recently discovered this game. It looks nice. So, are y'all saying this is tagged completed, but the version in these links isn't the completed version?
"complete" the game self was alpha state, to many bug and the perfomance is shiet, and the controll are pure shit. Even with bug fix the game is still bad. the DEV try at last fix something with the patch.
That's sad, this game looks like a potential competitor to cyberpunk2077.
AS boken game yeah.
Possibly yes, not sure if the updates are just bug patches or new content patches.
some bug fix and some new event and better sex scene.
Maybe I'll just click the watch button and check back later. Doubt I'll go to steam for it.
the game is cheap price but the size is not very small....

Reactions: jooojaaa

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Not tested.
This not a full game but contain all DLC already installed from steam version.
Must backup the the file:
Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault Genesis_Data
MonoBleedingEdge
UnityPlayer
UnityCrashHandler64
Extract all file from the 7z (7zip) where is your game ARIA Genesis folder, when ASK click on YES to replace all the file.
Direct link:
Or as torrent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ericopa12

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
So is there any way to get the latest version with some of the hotfixes. Game is currently priced at 10 dollars on my end at steam.

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
The dumbest thing with a lot of these stuck in wall is when the artists make the hole so small it becomes weird how they managed to get so far to even get stuck to begin with.
So I have a bit of an explanation for this phenomenon. So you know how alot of arrow heads are barbed because it makes it difficult to pull the arrow out of the hole they create? Well it is the same principle here. The unsuspecting hentai ladies are able to partially squeeze through a hole but can't because their hips are too big so they can't go any further but they can't back out because of their boobs, the way their boobs are shaped and hang they flare out and get caught when trying to back out. I feel this explains medium to large busts, but as far as flat chested ladies...well if they are going into a hole and managed to get stuck then that means they just fail at life.

• Haha
Reactions: ShipRat and NitroSM

Fappledorf

Sep 5, 2023
Gonna echo a lot of Xaik's comments from page 7. The controls often feel a little weird and clunky, and could benefit from letting us customize them. The ship controls are the worst of the lot, using mouse movement to roll the ship just feels weird.

The character models could probably use some more work to make the character designs more consistent.

In the sex content.. I'm not thrilled with the scenes being just looping poses, and the cum button just causing the guy to periodically drop a glob on the floor isn't great either. I know it's not easy, but it'd be a lot nicer if there was more of an attempt to imply a build up of cum on and in the body, y'know? Plus, you know, climax and afterglow animations would be a good chance to show off the girl's bodies. Which takes me to another point: the camera angles in the sex scenes! Since the occur in largely fixed occasions there's definitely room to have some better framing of the action on the preset cameras.

I dunno, I really want to like what this game has to offer but I'm wondering if I'm just asking too much from it?

EDIT: Actually, the game could really benefit from an autosave at every giant loading screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShipRat
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes