blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Wow this game is a mess. Full of bugs, poor optimization, nonsense story and terrible pacing. Gameplay is boring and unbalanced; Literally just switch between rifle so you can run and rocket weapon to kill everything, since all of your weapons has unlimited ammo.

I guess the effort was there, and I can feel some of the passion in it, but Vortex should just stick with 2d / Flash / RenPy that made him popular in the first place.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
ARIA: Genesis Build 10541587

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Extract and Play

|

PS: I would do an update only but when I finished I saw that the size of the update was almost the size of the game compressed, so it wasn't worth it...

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2017
Not sure why this game is getting so much hate. I'm really enjoying the story, gameplay, and mechanics. Sure it chugs when there's lots of explosions happening at once, but for the most part it runs smoothly and looks great!

Reactions: jccq89 and Vodka10K

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Not sure why this game is getting so much hate. I'm really enjoying the story, gameplay, and mechanics. Sure it chugs when there's lots of explosions happening at once, but for the most part it runs smoothly and looks great!
It really doesn't offer much more than the demo. I guess people expected more from it.

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
How has this guy been making games for the better part of a decade and seemingly gotten worse at game design? I appreciate the new skills and trying new things but it's a clear step back in terms of quality. Having dialogue transitions that last a full second and attaching them to every non-combat action in the game after this long is...ick.

• Sad
Reactions: potatopower

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Wait, this is from that Vortex?!

I don't know whether to find that impressive, ridiculous, or hilarious.

...Maybe a little bit of all three I guess.
On the fucking Nexus. Do not download it, you can run without that pile of ... nevermind.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes