Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
Is it confirmed that SpiralVortex is back at it? Or did someone just dug up some datamined code, did a bit of polishing and tagged this as an original? I remember having played ARIA related flash games, like "The rookie" on his website before, which shows no updates since Aug 2020. I somehow doubt he's really back at it.

EDIT: i oversaw the twitter embed on his page, and there is indeed some more recent activity. But this is all about producing MMD videos and not anything about games. Doubt he invested a lot of time in developing lately

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Is it confirmed that SpiralVortex is back at it? Or did someone just dug up some datamined code, did a bit of polishing and tagged this as an original? I remember having played ARIA related flash games, like "The rookie" on his website before, which shows no updates since Aug 2020. I somehow doubt he's really back at it.

EDIT: i oversaw the twitter embed on his page, and there is indeed some more recent activity. But this is all about producing MMD videos and not anything about games. Doubt he invested a lot of time in developing lately
Vortex is working hard on multiple projects like remaking his old games to release them in Steam (Umichan Sorani and Umichan Two Scoops are already released, Umichan Sentoryu is in development) and making new content for ARIA Genesis. Look at his Discord and see for yourself.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
" Blast, bomb and bang you way to finding a cure that can save your boyfriend from dying. " , dont take me wrong game looks cool but the "Overview" fail inspiring interest in play it i mean a bunch of sluts eating every aliving dick in their mission to find a cure....Pointless.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
for those wondering just buy the game if you really don't want to wait for the updates here... Bri has two sex scenes for those wondering. Also spoilers.. Bri is a lesbian

Tabooli

Nov 24, 2018
The update 5 is out and I think it fixes performance a bit. But I don't know if it adds content or just improves and fixes a bug

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
I see monster tag but from what I could tell no monster sex? Is this miss-taged?

Sucks when youre looking for monster sex game and someone uses monster tag as a generic there are monster enemies without any monster sex animations.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys i got a new laptop after long time and unity game are chrashing some time any idea what i need to instal to fix it for unity ?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Hey guys i got a new laptop after long time and unity game are chrashing some time any idea what i need to instal to fix it for unity ?
Unity games shouldn't require anything special. Just make sure you have the latest graphic card drivers, net runtime components etc. installed. Also maybe share the error messages with us here so we can help further.

Reactions: TaoKirito

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
i haven't even start the game, i already notice a problem... the sound is too high, and no option to fix it...

edit : Well, i played the game a little and... NOPE, that's not good...

first, regarding the contrast between the chara design IG and what we presented... we are sold a Japanimation style and we end up with a pseudo-realistic style that is borderline a little repulsive.

after, concerning the levels, which are much, much, MUCH too short... and I wouldn't talk about the controls, which not only are suitable for a QWERTY keyboard, which I don't have, I have to do a Shift+Tab to switch to the appropriate configuration.

or even the ergonomics of certain missions (or even the logic...)

let me explain, for the logic... the character is slow... very slow, and the only way to move forward at a speed, let's say "normal" is to use the sprint... but if for move normally, you have to press a key, wouldn't it be more logical to make this key active by default? (rather than making us take advantage of the "RP walk" which has no kind of use except to see our character waddling ass?)

concerning ergonomics, the phases in ships are awful... I've never piloted a ship so shitty... I mean... the movement of the mouse rotates the ship in the axis of the (edit : 03/30/2023) camera ship (which is an aberration, normally it's supposed to be the arrow keys that doing it...) and when you use the sprint (because the ship, like the character, is suffering from the "RP walk syndrome "), the ship becomes a steered crap, going from extremely maneuverable at reduced speed to Dump Truck at boosted speed.

and I didn't dwell on the story because here again, we are far from being in front of a Hamlet... but from what I understood... basically, we have a friend that has a fatal disease, and the treatment that exists is to sex like animals... I have already come across shitty games in which the sex part was just as much a pretext for having sex scenes.

Conclusion : do I recommend this game, well personally I wouldn't go so far as to platinum it... but if you want to test it, do yourself a favor, but I'm passing my turn for this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fappledorf

starlink

Jan 8, 2021
NVM
USERS>[name]>AppData>LocalLow>SpiralVortexPlay>Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault Genesis

Atticus422

Jan 2, 2023
From what I experienced..which is about 90% of the game, If I were to grade this..it would probably be somewhere between a C- to a D. I mean it's a game.,that has fucking in it. It is it any good? not really. The sex scenes are there with various positions. But the whole thing seems very lack luster and underwhelming. If you're getting into this for the nostalgia of the creators previous work, You'll be very disappointed.
All in all, Play it if you are really curious, but don't really expect much.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes