LionSex

Mar 21, 2018
u either lucky or ... just not like me cuz she destroys every valuable item i give her, so me ended up saving before giving her any item
I stopped caring about this game a while ago now but there is a quest that lets you make her better at alchemy, i think i completed it too soon and locked myself out of getting the ash.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I stopped caring about this game a while ago now but there is a quest that lets you make her better at alchemy, i think i completed it too soon and locked myself out of getting the ash.
no dude, that is pure luck actually, there's no such quest, but u have to bring her a sandrite ore to beginn working/transmitting for u

and for me this game satisfied my taste in many aspects

LionSex

Mar 21, 2018
no dude, that is pure luck actually, there's no such quest, but u have to bring her a sandrite ore to beginn working/transmitting for u

and for me this game satisfied my taste in many aspects
Well i finished the game and i did enjoy it i just gave up on those 2 quests

Krowley

May 10, 2019
Can someone gimme a link to a full perfect walkthrough or a completed save? Way too complicated for a goddamn hentai game.

• Angry
Reactions: LonerPrime

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Can someone gimme a link to a full perfect walkthrough or a completed save? Way too complicated for a goddamn hentai game.
the walkthrough link posted here is unfortunatly down, me no have a complete save, so u gotta play the damn game :) it has a nice story. but but we ready to answer questions (surely da ones we know):cautious:

Edit : the post above this links a walkthrough but it ain't thorough

Last edited:

Mikhail_64

Aug 29, 2019
Balls are easy. We go to the Museum of Sandra and read the legend of the four knights. "From the North a knight with RED eyes, from the South a knight with GREEN eyes, from the West a knight with PURPLE eyes, from the East a knight with BLUE eyes." After that, the question of how to place the balls at the entrance to the temple, can be considered solved.

Last edited:

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I like the story and gameplay. It's a challenging game. Especially once you start fighting against mana leeching enemies. I had struggled keeping my mana up because it's kinda expensive to replenish compared to health. On this aspect it kinda reminds me of Persona series. I like the game a lot overall.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
How do you get into the junk shop at Endoll? It just keeps telling me that it is preparing for opening. I've spoken to everyone in town, but it still won't open.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
How do you get into the junk shop at Endoll? It just keeps telling me that it is preparing for opening. I've spoken to everyone in town, but it still won't open.
u remember the monstary ? before u get into the mines that lead to Endoll, u should speak with the sister at the stand, she tells u about a certain map (just try talk to her cuz that never happened with me since i never let an npc or a fly escape my interaction xD)

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
u remember the monstary ? before u get into the mines that lead to Endoll, u should speak with the sister at the stand, she tells u about a certain map (just try talk to her cuz that never happened with me since i never let an npc or a fly escape my interaction xD)

Thanks very much!

Last edited:

Krowley

May 10, 2019
the walkthrough link posted here is unfortunatly down, me no have a complete save, so u gotta play the damn game :) it has a nice story. but but we ready to answer questions (surely da ones we know):cautious:

Edit : the post above this links a walkthrough but it ain't thorough
Problem is, my dude, I am just here for some hentai. And I like interactive hentai, therefore I play hentai games. There needs to be a balance between being a game and ero content, instead of it being so frustrating to get some. If I wanted to grind in an RPG, I would just go replay Disgaea.

On that note, anyone got the link for another walkthrough or is the old one the only one we have?

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks very much!
Does anyone know how/where to find the pirate captain to kill him? His quarters are empty in the pirate hideout. (One of the hint books in the apartment said that if you kill him you get clothes of a noble, which I assume means you can go upstairs in the castle).

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone know how/where to find the pirate captain to kill him? His quarters are empty in the pirate hideout. (One of the hint books in the apartment said that if you kill him you get clothes of a noble, which I assume means you can go upstairs in the castle).
the pirate captain is that one u fight on ship on yer way to Coldia, its one time event n u cant go back to kill em, coz he assumingly dead due to the shipwreck. the captain only drops treasury key that u can use in the mines but i think the clothes should b given to u either way (semiformal knight clothes) but i could b wrong, and having this uniform doesnt let u beyond the ball in the castle. on that floor there's a guard blockin yer way up, he won't let u pass even if u were naked;)

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
the pirate captain is that one u fight on ship on yer way to Coldia, its one time event n u cant go back to kill em, coz he assumingly dead due to the shipwreck. the captain only drops treasury key that u can use in the mines but i think the clothes should b given to u either way (semiformal knight clothes) but i could b wrong, and having this uniform doesnt let u beyond the ball in the castle. on that floor there's a guard blockin yer way up, he won't let u pass even if u were naked;)
As far as i know if you lose to the captain you dont get the knight clothes, thats my expierence so far , ( i tried both , after defeating the captain and the drowning scene , they were in my inventory, i didnt get them when i was defeated) and i havent find them otherways but im still in playing progress right now i try to break out of jail. xD

the knight clothes let you pass the castle entrance without it the guard wont let you pass and you need to go the other way

Mikhail_64

Aug 29, 2019
Walkthrough is, but in Russian. In English only this:
H-Scenes
Markid
Interact with the menu in the NE corner of the bar. Four scenes total, third requires 50+ karma, fourth requires 75+ karma.
First time sleeping at the inn has scene.
Visit the doctor when poisoned, parasited, and feverish. Three scenes total, one for each ailment.
When clothing is damaged or lost get caught by gaurd in town. Three scenes total, third requires parasite status.
NE changing room of clothes shop. Two scenes total.
Sandra
Go to fortune teller when wearing Dancer Clothes. 3 scenes total.
When visisting fortune teller will get interupted and unable to visit, use Mirage Powder to sneak past staff and into fortune teller's room, and check the bed. Three scenes total.
Visit the underground doctor when inflicted with a status effect(poison, parasite, or fever). Three scenes total.
While wearing Dancer Clothes dance onstage in basement of NE bar. Four scenes total, first requires 20+ karma, second requires 25+ karma, third requires 30+ karma, and fourth requires 50+ karma.
Coldia
Get caught stealing from Jewlery Store Grimoire and choose to bribe with your body. Three scenes total.
Mercator Prison
Go north on B3f and get caught.
Bring the gaurd a small amount of iron(less than 10). Three scenes total.
When caught by guard in on B3f or B4f and asked for money refuse. First time three scenes, second time one.
Get caught by guard in on B3f or B4f and taken to storage room. Three scenes total.
After making friends with man on B4f get caught by guard on B3f or B4f. Refusing to tell will allow you to find the sword but you will forget a skill.
Endoll
Choose to seduce the loan officer as interest payment(you will loose your equiped underwear). Two scenes total. Requires 70+ Karma.
After paying interest on your loan with your panties immediantly return to the loan officer's office.
Choose to seduce the loan officer as interest payment with no panties on.
With low money(not enough to pay interest) get taken to loan officer(will loose equiped underwear). Requires less than 70 Karma.
While wearing Bunny clothes go to the pub and sit at the table. Three scenes total(must be done four times as first scene is not counted). Must be done before obtaining Barbatos Ring.
Choose Show the Ring around town after obtaining Barbatos Ring, after using the option several times use at inn. Two scenes total(must be done before completing Quest [28]).
When fighting in arena chose to do a performance and to seduce.
When fighting in arena choose to do a performance and to accuse.
Use skill Provocation during battle in arena. Two scenes total, one with full clothes, one with damaged.
After doing a performance loose the battle. Two scenes total, one with full clothes, one with damaged.
Win three times in one day after doing a performance and loose to Mad Dog. Two scenes total, one with full clothes, one with damaged.
When fighting Mad Dog get grabbed.
Enemies
Devourer, found in Markid area.
Numbing Worm, found in Endoll area.
Hole Worm, found in Sandra area.
Goblin, found in Coldia area.
Murderer, found in the Buffer area.(not sure what is meant by the buffer area, can be easily found in Forest of Rot)
Cyclops, found in the Oldelion area.
Orc, found all over the world.
Mad Dog, found in Edoll Arena.(must be wearing Jet Black Assassin)

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
As far as i know if you lose to the captain you dont get the knight clothes, thats my expierence so far , ( i tried both , after defeating the captain and the drowning scene , they were in my inventory, i didnt get them when i was defeated) and i havent find them otherways but im still in playing progress right now i try to break out of jail. xD

the knight clothes let you pass the castle entrance without it the guard wont let you pass and you need to go the other way
Okay, I figured there were different clothes to be had, because another hint said that the pirate captain was the twin brother of the bandit leader - wasn't sure what the point of all those clues would be otherwise. Since they specifically said the clothes of a noble rather than the clothes of a knight, I thought they were a different outfit, but I guess not. (Also, don't you get the knight clothes from the woman who saves you from the shipwreck rather than from the pirate captain?)

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Okay, I figured there were different clothes to be had, because another hint said that the pirate captain was the twin brother of the bandit leader - wasn't sure what the point of all those clues would be otherwise. Since they specifically said the clothes of a noble rather than the clothes of a knight, I thought they were a different outfit, but I guess not. (Also, don't you get the knight clothes from the woman who saves you from the shipwreck rather than from the pirate captain?)
yeah but because i fought the pirate captain, if i remember the dialog correctly its a reward because i defeated him, but if i lose the dialog changes and i got nothing.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes