Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Where do I find diamonds
you get 1 from a rescue mission in sandra mins, there r also couple in chests throughout the game (can't remeber where exactly) and they r drops from a certain monsters towards the end of the game (platinum or gold chest monsters).

diamonds r not rly important for anything, there r alot better equipments and if u want them (x100) for the fortune teller in sandra, there's no quest for that, she only speaking her mind.

eard

Apr 23, 2018
you get 1 from a rescue mission in sandra mins, there r also couple in chests throughout the game (can't remeber where exactly) and they r drops from a certain monsters towards the end of the game (platinum or gold chest monsters).

diamonds r not rly important for anything, there r alot better equipments and if u want them (x100) for the fortune teller in sandra, there's no quest for that, she only speaking her mind.
I was just asking so I can get the second outfit from uranus

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I think it's mainly be3cause the artwork for the faces and expressions is so bad, just upgrading that alone would get this game tons more positive attention.

As is she just looks way too derpy.
Can't disagree. The character art is a bit underwhelming, which is weird because everything else is really good by HRPG standards. Plus there aren't that many scenes in the game, and it takes a long time before you start seeing them. I treat this game more as an indie RPG the likes of which you can find on Steam, and less like an actual smut game. I don't think I've ever even coomed to this game despite how much I have played it, lol.

Reactions: dt512

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
The character art is a bit underwhelming
I think below the neck they do a really good job with the art for the most part, it's just the faces, facial expressions and hair that are really bad. The main character looks like a complete imbecile, lol.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I think below the neck they do a really good job with the art for the most part, it's just the faces, facial expressions and hair that are really bad. The main character looks like a complete imbecile, lol.
Weeell... the anatomy is kinda bad too in many places. I get what you're saying though, there's just a lot of inconsistency with the art. I would really like to see a direct sequel to this game actually, with improved art but keeping the same thematic direction and mechanics.

Glistas

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone knows how to get more keys for the locked chests? I found a few keys but used them all and there are a lot more locked chests I have to open.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone knows how to get more keys for the locked chests? I found a few keys but used them all and there are a lot more locked chests I have to open.
keys r purchasable in the fairies home, u need to do 1 of their quests first, u probably know by now

Aug 27, 2017
I know it has been quite some time since this game last updated but I really need help. I was playing the game when suddenly this thing appear. Is there any way for me to make sure this does not appear anymore? I'd appreciate it. Sorry for my broken English, btw,
1575165286191.png

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
Sorry to bump an old thread, but can I get some insight about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to play through that, but I'm too afraid I can't go back to the normal route

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Sorry to bump an old thread, but can I get some insight about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to play through that, but I'm too afraid I can't go back to the normal route
here's a walkthrough :

u need to scroll down a bit, and if u find it vague just ask here in thread.

D

Deleted member 914647

I downloaded the no pubes patch and it still shows pubes.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help about the quest of ( world delicacy 1 and 2 and three) any help plz where i can go for this quest? thank u so much

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes