D

Deleted member 914647

Does anyone know how to move the big rocks out of the way? I am on the lost city in the volcanic mountain and can't pass because I can't move rocks.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to move the big rocks out of the way? I am on the lost city in the volcanic mountain and can't pass because I can't move rocks.
did u complete the quest of lost civilization which u get in sandra's mining company ?
u can push rocks using special gloves u obtain from the sun temple in the right wing while the ground is a hot field

D

Deleted member 914647

did u complete the quest of lost civilization which u get in sandra's mining company ?
u can push rocks using special gloves u obtain from the sun temple in the right wing while the ground is a hot field
I did not. I went back and did that mission, now I have that gloves which moves the boulders. Though I guess it was not necessary on the volcano island to get the life flame. But thank you!

Reactions: Skyzenski

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Ias there a key to skip the text? also what's the best pah to end the game as soon as possible so i can unlock new game+

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
Can anyone give the graphic folder ? Idk why but my standing picture got rendered so no standing picture .. thanks

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
hey this is only pubes-trimmed naked standing pics, cuz the graphic folder is too big to upload and me got no accounts on any server to link, hopefully it helps if not u can always redownload the game and move the pics cuz basically the size of the hrpg is all in pics.

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Anyone have a recollection room fully unlocked save. I have played it but can't for the life of me find all the scenes

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
might be just me but can anyone confirm why there's a virgin tag? I tried searching and played the game but there doesn't seemed to be any indication or comments from h scenes to confirm she's a virgin? Thanks.

Reactions: Mirgosoft
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes