Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
how to unlock Iron Chest in Yggdrasil and melt the ice in secret area after quest 8?
iron chests require keys u will get them eventually and u can melt ice by using lantern rewarded from doing a side quest, i recommend that u take some time for the game n talk to all NPC's so u unlock all quests.

Reactions: LightKey

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game is good but the prison is like the hardedst part because you lose alot are i have. just wish i could get all the scene's. plues for get how to see the gallory and some clothing is hard to get are find.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that, for shits and giggles, I've been working on a little project for this game since this whole quarantine for covid19 started. It's just something for me to pass the time while this whole mess is over.
I've been wanting to replay this great game for a while now but I wanted my second play through to feel fresh. So using Illusion's AI-Shoujo's Studio Neo engine, I've been creating new CGs that resemble those in the original game and then putting my own spin to them. This could be called a "Reskin Texture Pack" I guess. I tried my best to match the outfits with what I had available. So this is the model that I made for Fran:
stand2.png
This is how she looks in game:
Standing.png
StandFaces.png
Here's her battle pose:
Combat.png
Her standing pose will be the same for all outfits (because of the way the face system works) but her battle pose will be different for each outfit.
Out of the 394 total CGs that I'm going to replace from the original, I have 338 done. So there's 56 more to go. I'll probably finish the rest by the end of this month and then I'll see if I'll release this pack for you guys if you're interested.

Last edited:

AhegaoLover

Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that, for shits and giggles, I've been working on a little project for this game since this whole quarantine for covid19 started. It's just something for me to pass the time while this whole mess is over.
I've been wanting to replay this great game for a while now but I wanted my second play through to feel fresh. So using Illusion's AI-Shoujo's Studio Neo engine, I've been creating new CGs that resemble those in the original game and then putting my own spin to them. This could be called a "Reskin Texture Pack" I guess. I tried my best to match the outfits with what I had available. So this is the model that I made for Fran:
View attachment 655208
View attachment 655209
View attachment 655213
Here's her battle pose:
View attachment 655212
Her standing pose will be the same for all outfits (because of the way the face system works) but her battle pose will be different for each outfit.
Out of the 375 total CGs that I'm going to replace from the original, I have 315 done. So there's 60 more to go. I'll probably finish the rest by the end of this month and then I'll see if I'll release this pack for you guys if you're interested.
That's so cool man! I've been wanting to play this game again for some time now and it's really good to see other people who also enjoy this game. Those CG's look's pretty good actually. How's your progress so far?

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
That's so cool man! I've been wanting to play this game again for some time now and it's really good to see other people who also enjoy this game. Those CG's look's pretty good actually. How's your progress so far?
Thanks. Out of 394 CGs that I'll replace, I have 338 done. So 56 left to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: AhegaoLover

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't think i evr got all the clothing are the cg's was there a walk tho. the pic you made are hot i always liked this game it's one i have never deleted fro my flash drive lol.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
View attachment 655208
View attachment 655209
View attachment 655213
Here's her battle pose:
View attachment 655212
Out of the 375 total CGs that I'm going to replace from the original, I have 315 done. So there's 60 more to go. I'll probably finish the rest by the end of this month and then I'll see if I'll release this pack for you guys if you're interested.
i'm actaully fan of the original artwork, but ain't say no to such a neat style. ( i like how u kept the innocent look of Fran)
I'm looking forward to it, in case you decide to share its much appreciated.

Last edited:

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
i'm actaully fan of the original artwork, but ain't say no to such a neat style. ( i like how u kept the innocent look of Fran)
I'm looking forward to it, in case you decide to share its much appreciated.
Thanks man. Illusion's AI-Shoujo renders do have a pretty neat style. Can't wait to see what their new Honey Select 2 engine will look like.
So this is how they come out of AI-Shoujo. This is shot ML1-1 (her boobs interpenetrated the bars on this one):
OutofStudioNeo.png
And this is the edited final look I gave it in Photoshop:
ML1-1.png

Reactions: AhegaoLover
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes