Feb 2, 2018
What the hell is up with the flame giant, is it unbeatable if I'm only level 12? Whenever I get it down to 200 or 300 health, it just explodes and deals more damage to me than my max health even with my flame resistance up.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
What the hell is up with the flame giant, is it unbeatable if I'm only level 12? Whenever I get it down to 200 or 300 health, it just explodes and deals more damage to me than my max health even with my flame resistance up.
try enhancing yer weapon with mermaid tears, it gives yer attacks ice attribute, if u can freeze em at low health it might work, it worked for me but if the rng wasn't on yer side you can come back when u stronger, also if u equip fire resistance gear his explosion damage decreases accordingly (like +++ wud cause u 1-3 dmg)

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
u can dance in bar with dancer outfit obtainable from sandra clairvoyant by requesting raising charm, u need special item to move boulders u get after entering this temple and going right (burning ground), n for puzzles i forgot the arrangement but u can learn about it in sandra museum (legend of the four knights)

X2

May 31, 2018
The hongfire link is not working :( anyone have another guide or walktrough? thanks

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
first impression playing this game for few hour:

type of RPG that lag my low end pc, so sad, but i do like the gambling (lottery) for 30 gold, even getting the last price is worth it. and must have prize at the beginning of the game is 8th 6th 5th and one of each 1st 2nd and 4th. the RNG pretty fair

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
honestly, this game is not so bad, there is clothing system which is slight rare to RPG nowdays. the difficulty is good.
the status effect is unbalance, thus, making the ice sword is a god among god sword (honestly, its the only sword i use till i got apostle sword, and even after i got apostle sword, i still usually beat minion with ice sword, its truly a god sword)
the graphic is fine, and you can even cheat a bit, by getting the apostle sword before getting the darkness flame (it will make thing easier since apostle sword use holy power)

the fairy shop is somewhat useless, the only worth is to get 3 ashes from failed transmute.

its somewhat sad because there are miss-able chest if you dont have silver keys.

battle system is good, just pretty annoying to encounter random enemies on field, even though you overpowered them 100 times, you sometimes failed to escape.

RPG 8/10
Art 7/10
Story 6/10
Gameplay 7/10

i dont know what to rate the H scene, honestly its pretty simple with, no voice and all, typical of RPG i guess

Reactions: bazelgeuse

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
honestly, this game is not so bad, there is clothing system which is slight rare to RPG nowdays. the difficulty is good.
the status effect is unbalance, thus, making the ice sword is a god among god sword (honestly, its the only sword i use till i got apostle sword, and even after i got apostle sword, i still usually beat minion with ice sword, its truly a god sword)
the graphic is fine, and you can even cheat a bit, by getting the apostle sword before getting the darkness flame (it will make thing easier since apostle sword use holy power)

the fairy shop is somewhat useless, the only worth is to get 3 ashes from failed transmute.

its somewhat sad because there are miss-able chest if you dont have silver keys.

battle system is good, just pretty annoying to encounter random enemies on field, even though you overpowered them 100 times, you sometimes failed to escape.

RPG 8/10
Art 7/10
Story 6/10
Gameplay 7/10

i dont know what to rate the H scene, honestly its pretty simple with, no voice and all, typical of RPG i guess
If you think the 2D art is just ok, maybe try out my 3D CG pack. Hopefully you'll like it more:

Download from this post

More samples:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ariadne-eclipse-works.668/page-20#post-3475095

• Red Heart
Reactions: nicknicola

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018

RPG 8/10
Art 7/10
Story 6/10
Gameplay 7/10

hmm... Where's the dislike button ?

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
I downloaded the no-pubes version and the standing picture still has pubes. How do I fix it? I've looked on the forum and it looks like other people have the same issue but there doesn't seem to be a solution.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes