JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Also does anyone know if there a way to stat change? And for some reason when I download the uncensored version, there still a lot of censoring why?

William Hawkford

Jul 12, 2020
[QUOTE = "Phantombeast, post: 2630071, membro: 424286"]
há uma missão sobre "civilização perdida" que você obtém na 2ª cidade de Sandra, essa missão o levará à ferramenta que você precisa.
[/CITAR]
tnx a lot bro

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Any other rpgm game with this quality you recommend?
I'm glad you asked! You should try out Vera's Region Tour Diary . I just finished my 3D CG pack for it incase you wanna try it out. I did one for Ariadne earlier this year. This pack looks much better as I used the new Honey Select 2 engine.
--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------
Download the game from f95zone and then extract my Vera's 3D CG Pack.rar and place the Graphics folder in Vera's Region Tour Diary Graphics folder. Overwrite png's in Battlers, Faces, Pictures, System and Titles1 folders. Make sure you're playing on Ver.1.10 as it has extra CGs. Sample:

Here's how the MC looks like in game
VeraMenu1.png
If you want to see more samples, go to my game thread post here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/veras-region-tour-diary-coolsister.1208/post-4337083
Hope you enjoy and happy playing!

Last edited:

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
So sad 'Eclipse Works' just disappeared after they made two awesome games :confused: Looks like their website vanished as well now. Maybe someone knows what are those devs doing now? Made a new studio maybe? It's so hard for me to find any info about them...

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Ok, I fixed my missing dll file not allowing this to run but now it says it is missing a "tileset" folder in graphics. I looked and sure enough, I have no "tileset" folder anywhere.

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
Ok, I fixed my missing dll file not allowing this to run but now it says it is missing a "tileset" folder in graphics. I looked and sure enough, I have no "tileset" folder anywhere.
this is my tilesets

is 16,8 MB and is to large to add directly to side

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Oh man, this was such a good game.

This and Magica, honestly wish Eclipse Work did more stuff

Sep 21, 2020
How to beat endoll castle?edit: follow the blue orb (masked face) into each of the mirrors come back into the room that the blue orb is in kill the orb again it will go to the other two mirrors and follow it into those as well until a portal shows up in the middle of the castle by the throne. Also I recently finished the game if anyone wants to ask questions, respond here or pm me and I will try and help.

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Strange, I've completed quests 1 to 14 and still can't access Coldia where quest 15 is. What am I missing?

Also, I have no idea what to do on the desert coast:

image_2020-12-16_114546.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes