Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Thank you Phantombeast, now I have 2 flames and can travel to Coldia.

Do you know what to do with the broken compass the fairy girl gave me?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Thank you Phantombeast, now I have 2 flames and can travel to Coldia.

Do you know what to do with the broken compass the fairy girl gave me?
there's an alchemist in coldia, help her! then she can transmit items for u, she has chance to fail and destroy yer item so make sure to save everytime u give her an item >> transmit the compass.

Reactions: Tomy75

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I played the game (and it's hard), so I took the save games from here.

But I can't use the crytal for CG etc ... I download the Uncensored version (No-Pubes). Can this be a problem? If I want to access crystal?

Aug 6, 2020
Guys, even at a volume of 2 the game is blaring out the bgm at full volume. I don't know what kind of a dumb and hindsight lacking developer deigned it to be acceptable to not add sound settings. Worse part is i cannot find any config files to change it.
HELP me, need advice to do something about it or should i just mute my windows.

Reactions: Ohanamanda

naturalbornloser

Dec 19, 2018
Also, I have no idea what to do on the desert coast:
A bit late, but you can use the rope after you escape the prison island. There isn't much on the other side, so you're not missing anything.

That being said, does anyone know how to meet the sorcerer girl from the previous Eclipse game? I've seen her outfit in other images, but I have no idea how to make her appear.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
A bit late, but you can use the rope after you escape the prison island. There isn't much on the other side, so you're not missing anything.

That being said, does anyone know how to meet the sorcerer girl from the previous Eclipse game? I've seen her outfit in other images, but I have no idea how to make her appear.
Quest 30

Reactions: naturalbornloser

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Damn, the Sun Temple is being a pain in the ass, the walkthrough posted previously is very, very limited. I'm stuck at the sealed door that mentions the keyhole after giving the king's corpse its scepter back. The only thing the walkthrough talks about concerning this part is " > left room turn on 4 torch > east room get stick to corpse on king chair > kill boss get earth holy flame, 2nd boss can lose ", yeah no shit I need to kill a boos after the king's chair, the problem is getting there.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Damn, the Sun Temple is being a pain in the ass, the walkthrough posted previously is very, very limited. I'm stuck at the sealed door that mentions the keyhole after giving the king's corpse its scepter back. The only thing the walkthrough talks about concerning this part is " > left room turn on 4 torch > east room get stick to corpse on king chair > kill boss get earth holy flame, 2nd boss can lose ", yeah no shit I need to kill a boos after the king's chair, the problem is getting there.
u need the 1st flame (flame of wind) t open the door locking the 2nd flame.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
u need the 1st flame (flame of wind) t open the door locking the 2nd flame.
Yeah I just found out and logged in to mention it, I thought you didn't need to do the quests in order. If I had the time I'd bother making a proper walkthrough for this, because as much as I appreciate others having posted that older one previously it's horrible.

TattooX

Jan 18, 2021
Here's a walkthrough for the game.
I joined up specifically so I could grab that walkthru. Lol. It seems to be gone. I like this place though, it seems pretty legit. Any chance anyone here could re-up that thing?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does anybody know exactly how inspiration works? I've noticed it can grab different skills even when using the same skill (One time I got Counter Sword first from using Counter Gambit scroll, another save file I got Counter Gambit first).

Wondering if it's an exp thing that builds over time until you unlock a new skill or a completely random chance type thing. Also wondering if there's a limit to how much you can progress with learning a new skill in a single battle. Can you just sit and spam heals for days in a single battle? Or do you need to enter new battles?

I want to learn the 50% heal before I leave town. It becomes quite a chore to grind skills when far from town.

Edit: Ah, I got further in the game and they finally explained inspiration more. Seems critical health (Under 50%) and fighting a boss or rare encounter boss increases the chance. Normal mobs have a low chance. Also the image made me laugh. "There's always one never before seen monster in every dungeon". Wait, how does he know that?

Last edited:

KingFred

Jun 7, 2020
how do i finish quest number 20 and get them to and distract them or get them to move away from the area

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, found a pretty major bug. I ran out of air for like 3 seconds before I surfaced and now I'm clipping through everything. I can't enter some doors. Glad I save religiously. I'm guessing I probably am not even meant to be at this point yet, 3 minutes to explore all the shit under the water there doesn't seem like enough time. Guessing there's something to help breathe underwater eventually.

Man the freedom and mazeiness of a lot of areas can sure be a bit much here.

how do i finish quest number 20 and get them to and distract them or get them to move away from the area
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I joined up specifically so I could grab that walkthru. Lol. It seems to be gone. I like this place though, it seems pretty legit. Any chance anyone here could re-up that thing?
Whenever a site is not longer online, you can try and use an archive site, like this:

onore

Feb 15, 2020
This is by far the best hrpg I've played. Are there any more similar to this out there? Aside from magica of course

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
About the endings:

Amazing game though. I can't believe how well balanced it is with how complex it is. So many skills/equips/items and the challenge is pretty consistent. The combat is honestly better than most professional turn based games I've played. I wouldn't even mind if the stamina system became the default for all wolf/rpg maker games, it's just leagues better than the current default. Probably the most impressive bit is how the low tier/early skills are never completely useless even with the dozens of skills you have at your disposal. Sometimes you just don't have the stamina for the big attacks and the lower ones are still better than basic attacks. Delicious~

The amount of grind is pretty perfectly balanced too. It isn't the type of game where you think "If I just level more or get a ton of money I can make everything easy". The grind is mostly for quests or maybe training some skills and doesn't overstay its welcome. You really only had excess money by the absolute end game (At least on the virgin route) and the mobs never dropped absurd amounts of money. Just so well balanced all around to keep the difficulty consistent.

People planning on making a turn based game should really play this. These devs are great and you can tell they spent a lot of time balancing and testing shit and trying to elevate this game over others. Even when you start to get abilities and equips that might normally be OP in most games, the enemies manage to scale up perfectly in time with you.

Probably the only improvement I could really recommend is the anatomy in the art. It's distracting enough that I couldn't enjoy most of the scenes.

Man, it's going to be hard to play normal rpg maker/wolf games after this.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes