Pill

Aug 9, 2019
This is a dumb question but I've been trying to change for like the past 10 minutes and on the opening scene b/c gandpa says I'm indecent. But when I'm sent up stairs no matter where I press enter on I'm not given an option to change. Is there anyone who can enlighten this dumb person. Couldn't find it in the menu is there a button I am missing?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
This is a dumb question but I've been trying to change for like the past 10 minutes and on the opening scene b/c gandpa says I'm indecent. But when I'm sent up stairs no matter where I press enter on I'm not given an option to change. Is there anyone who can enlighten this dumb person. Couldn't find it in the menu is there a button I am missing?
open your inventory then choose the Clothing tab, and select the clothes u want.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
New to the game
Can someone please tell me how to get into the sun temple? the puzzle with the 4 orbs outside, i moved them to the center blocks but nothing happend even when i clicked on the door afterwards?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
New to the game
Can someone please tell me how to get into the sun temple? the puzzle with the 4 orbs outside, i moved them to the center blocks but nothing happend even when i clicked on the door afterwards?
i'll give u the long path, go to the mining company of sandra and enter the museum, there u can read about a legend of four knights (it's a hint for orbs placement)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
New to the game

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
this save game editer seems to work fine https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-7-5-beggar-of-net.30576/post-2921289

EDIT >>> some of the Triggers are not translated properly in the game but all the items seem to be. I would fix the undone, but for some reason I can not get the game to open in "Translator++ - Game Translation Tool" I assume it is because it was already extracted, and the "game.RGSSAD/RGSS2A/RGSS3A" is missing, not sure on that, I normally just rename them, and leave them. But I figure for size reasons it was removed..

I am new to the editing text in RPG maker anyway..

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes