ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Maybe I am dumb, starting an early quest I am trying to get to meet the guy at the west lihghthouse, but the path to him seems blocked, although I can see him. Ran around that place again and again - how do I open those fucking gates?

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Maybe I am dumb, starting an early quest I am trying to get to meet the guy at the west lihghthouse, but the path to him seems blocked, although I can see him. Ran around that place again and again - how do I open those fucking gates?
Go to the desert city, to the left merchant and buy the light item (costs 2000 gold). Equip it and then activate the 3 or 4 lights in the lighthouse to remove some of the rubble on the second floor.

I can't do the quest for the mayor of the second town. And for some reason the innkeeper didn't move there from the first town. I assume it has something to do with the broken version that's being hosted on this site for some reason.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Go to the desert city, to the left merchant and buy the light item (costs 2000 gold). Equip it and then activate the 3 or 4 lights in the lighthouse to remove some of the rubble on the second floor.

I can't do the quest for the mayor of the second town. And for some reason the innkeeper didn't move there from the first town. I assume it has something to do with the broken version that's being hosted on this site for some reason.
Well, I don't have enough money, so for the moment being I am done with that game. Unnecessarily complicated and keeps you lost too many times. Sadly, I really like the MC:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I know this has been mentioned before, but does anyone have any idea on how to fix this bug ?

In the recollection room when you select the guy with the hat the game gives this error and closes.

1.PNG 2.PNG

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
I remember trying this one twice, but gave up when never found out:

- what/who the hell is hiding in the waterstream in the underground pass;
- how to enter the golem tower;
- how to enter the wasteland's closed cube sanctum;
- how to find miria (yes, I never even once crossed with her in the game)

hinity

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone have the uncensored patch and link for downloading the ver..1.1? Many thanks

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I read some positives about the game here, but for as far as I can tell ... there's been no movement (interest?) what so ever in the follow up? ( )

Reactions: ubermak

japsgnuk

Dec 8, 2016
Apparently in this thread version 1.0 is used. But version 1.10 has long been available

[1.10] [eng] Added 16-Jan-2018 08:56 335 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or
Full ver1.10 (Trial ver1.02) Added 2018-08-18 12:06:58 UTC 335 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forgive me, i must be missing something

I downloaded the first file, however some text is still in japanese
Like, when i try to exit the city in the first day
What am i missing?
Is it not fully translated?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Forgive me, i must be missing something

I downloaded the first file, however some text is still in japanese
Like, when i try to exit the city in the first day
What am i missing?
Is it not fully translated?
Well, if there are some untranslated places, then they do not affect the passage. The game has no official translation.
In addition, in many games, even with an official translation, you can find untranslated phrases. This is not uncommon now...

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
I've been wanting to replay this game for a while but for my next playthrough, I wanted it to be new/different. So ever since Illusion's Honey Select 2 came out, I've been working on recreating most of the CGs for this game in 3D. I've used HS2's model creation and assets in Studio Neo to replace the original 2D CG art. It came out pretty good so I decided to share it with you guys!
--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------
Extract Vera's 3D CG Pack.rar and place the Graphics folder in Vera's Region Tour Diary Graphics folder. Overwrite png's in Battlers, Faces, Pictures, System and Titles1 folders. Make sure you're playing on Ver.1.10 as it has extra CGs. So here are some samples:

Here's how Vera looks like in game now
VeraMenu1.png
Vera in dialog
VeraDialog1.png
Vera in Underwear outfit
VeraDialog2.png
Menu with Dancer outfit
VeraMenu2.png
Battle pose with Waitress outfit
VeraBattle1.png
Event sample 1
VeraEvent1.png
Event sample 2
VeraEvent3.png
And finally a new title screen showcasing the rest of the female cast
VeraTitle.png
Overall, I recreated more than 920+ CGs. Each expression and event has a different pose than the last from each of the characters. Not just one pose with different expressions like the original 2D art. Hope you enjoy and happy playing!

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have installed BNDFHJeje graphics patch, not blaming this on that as I just started playing this game today, just mentioning it.

Anyway I got this (Image view) Is there a fix or is this just a flook that happens sometimes?

If there is a fix would someone be nice enough to point me too it?

EDIT >> One more thing there were two part's I was unsure as to how I should install it, Is it connected as in part one and two of the installation, or should they be played separate, the unpack does not seem to totally close although it does not give a critical error

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
I have installed BNDFHJeje graphics patch, not blaming this on that as I just started playing this game today, just mentioning it.

Anyway I got this (Image view) Is there a fix or is this just a flook that happens sometimes?

If there is a fix would someone be nice enough to point me too it?

EDIT >> One more thing there were two part's I was unsure as to how I should install it, Is it connected as in part one and two of the installation, or should they be played separate, the unpack does not seem to totally close although it does not give a critical error
Make sure you're playing version 1.10. I haven't had any errors with that version (I'm currently replaying the game). I just double checked and the version available here is 1.00. I believe I downloaded my copy a while ago from onlyhgames.com.
vera.png

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Make sure you're playing version 1.10. I haven't had any errors with that version (I'm currently replaying the game). I just double checked and the version available here is 1.00. I believe I downloaded my copy a while ago from onlyhgames.com.
View attachment 853347
I can not thank you enough for all the hard work on that Graphics patch..Thank you so much.

I saw this problem after I scanned the Thread It was in a full save in the animation reloading area, I do not think it is anything to do with you wonderful rework of the Characters, Really great job on that thank you.

When I first got game I got someones finished game down load, and was looking at a few of the CGI, and that is where it happened. (The error I got)

I was wondering though on the installation, it having two files to download and all?

Also was wondering how one dould start a new game plus?

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
I can not thank you enough for all the hard work on that Graphics patch..Thank you so much.

I saw this problem after I scanned the Thread It was in a full save in the animation reloading area, I do not think it is anything to do with you wonderful rework of the Characters, Really great job on that thank you.

When I first got game I got someones finished game down load, and was looking at a few of the CGI, and that is where it happened. (The error I got)

I was wondering though on the installation, it having two files to download and all?

Also was wondering how one dould start a new game plus?
Try using this that I got from onlyhgames.com (password: ) to get the game in one file if the other one is not working correctly.
I started a brand new game and will use the Walkthrough PDF to guide me because one does get lost pretty easily in this game lol.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes