Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
can anyone tell me what to do in the golem cave?
It should be very simple. Take the stone (don't remember what it was), beat a golem (since it can be revived again when you go to that place from another place), meet the girl trapped in the wall, get to the lowest, fight the controller (forgot its name).
To be honest, I don't remember well since it was probably near a year since I last played it

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
It should be very simple. Take the stone (don't remember what it was), beat a golem (since it can be revived again when you go to that place from another place), meet the girl trapped in the wall, get to the lowest, fight the controller (forgot its name).
To be honest, I don't remember well since it was probably near a year since I last played it
well I actually fund out lol it was hard but managed it

lovelybloom

Feb 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me where I can find the alchemist to deliver the timeworn book and what is in the cave where I beat the harpy? I also beat the worm if that is an important step.

edit: never mind I'm stupid

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Holy shit, this game has been on F95 this whole time? I can't believe I missed this. And here I was waiting for someone to post it. I ended up just downloading and patching it myself yesterday. I feel so stupid. Should've checked. XD

And here's a walkthrough if wanted, thanks to the prolific Etigoya:
Thanks. Just what I needed. Been searching for those damned fairies for an hour now. Figuring out where you gotta go in this game is no easy feat. Or maybe I'm just dumb.

Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
the author creates a new game, I hope it will be the same as this one - an excellent one.
I apologize for my English!!

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
ty for the guide
real help; only 2 small problems unsolved
1 i saved miri but the quest didn't end! bug??? (that was unsolved problem- i coudn't reach the ruins)
2 how can i get that yelow costume ? if it's in the memory room then it can be found somwhere....
nice game!

TOAA

May 14, 2018
where can i find the jade forest and how do i get to the fairy village? anyone?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes