brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How to level up faster please ?
If this game is made with RPGMaker MV, then you can use the MV cheat menu (there's an option that you can multiply the received exp x1, x10, x100 and so on) - or if not, then you can use the RPGMaker editors, for all versions (however with this one, you can only modify the attack, defense, magic defense and so on. I mean, you could modify even the exp that the main char have, but personally I never tried it so I can't really say anything about it).

Reactions: NTRprise

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
The website itself asks a random question and the answer to that is never good what I find. When I try to register.
Can you post the question here?
If can't then I will upload the save to google drive or some other allowed hosts

Jul 22, 2017
Site has a problem since it won't accept it as answer. Whatever...
I need your permission is what it says after the link.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a story progression way to access a lot of the locked scenes, or do you need to use the blue whatever it's called item?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a story progression way to access a lot of the locked scenes, or do you need to use the blue whatever it's called item?
You mean a guide/walkthrough? What is the blue thing that you mentioned?

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
You mean a guide/walkthrough? What is the blue thing that you mentioned?
nah, not a walkthrough. There's an item called "blue something", can't remember the 2nd part of its name, that once you buy and consume it, it gives you the option to have Vera agree to participate in various scenes that NPCs suggest and that you otherwise can't agree to. Haven't had a lot of time to play so i'm still early in the game, but i've found a 3 or 4 of those instances. One of them is doing a brothel side quest type thing.

I was just wondering if that item was only a shortcut i could ignore and not miss anything, or if it was necessary to access that content. Like i said not a ton of time lately and i hate to play through the game in a certain way only to find it wasn't optimal.

JadeDragonz

Jan 18, 2018
I, for one, would greatly appreciate a guide. Or really, just what to do once I reach the east tower... nothing happens after that and I can't go up the tower due to rocks/doors on the second floor. :/

Jango944

Jul 31, 2017
I, for one, would greatly appreciate a guide. Or really, just what to do once I reach the east tower... nothing happens after that and I can't go up the tower due to rocks/doors on the second floor. :/
I just figured it out, you have to buy a holy talisman from one of the merchants in town!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes