taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Try using this Mega Link that I got from onlyhgames.com to get the game in one file if the other one is not working correctly.
I started a brand new game and will use the Walkthrough PDF to guide me because one does get lost pretty easily in this game lol.
Thank you so much for your trouble. I was just not fully understanding if I should like install just one and play it, and then two or install one play it, and then install two over it, and continue. and the zip files did not seem to close right. (No major error, but it did not give me confidense that it had installed correctly.)

The game is playing okay so far I went in and translated a bunch of stuff that was not translated for my self.

There were a lot of little pieces that may have been unimportant, but I thought best to go ahead and translate them, some of the scrip translations were left undone, but I understand why it is hard to be sure sometimes if the script is just using a string or a function call. or and internal variable.

( In those case's I just seek out the offending code, as you get directed by the game where it is at, and fix it.)

Looks like a fun game though, :)

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I played it a while back and it was a fun enough game. There were indeed a few things that were left untranslated, but from what I can remember, I never really had any issues following along the main story.

I'd also like to see the spin-off game happen, but for now it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of motion on that front, so oh well.

As for the visual patch, well ... I personally prefer the 2D versions but kudos to everybody who put their time into 3D'ifying it. ;)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Bath house I have stripped every thing off, I can not unequip the sword, and still can not enter the bath house... This game is sort of goofy.. thing's your told to do, and can't seem to be endless ;(

I am as naked as the game will let me be

EDIT >>> and now the game will not let me even leave this god damn place.. it is irritating more than fun right now

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Bath house I have stripped every thing off, I can not unequip the sword, and still can not enter the bath house... This game is sort of goofy.. thing's your told to do, and can't seem to be endless ;(

I am as naked as the game will let me be

EDIT >>> and now the game will not let me even leave this god damn place.. it is irritating more than fun right now
I did not experience this bug back when I played it.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well it finally went past the bathing scene, but then I get after the bath and she says she is feeling tire, it goes black screen and just stays there

I can open the menu and equipment screen's but can never do anything else as it is all Black :( what a buggy mess this one is for me :(

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I don't mean to diss the creator of the 3D patch, but could it have anything to do with that?

In the bathhouse village ... that scene with your friend there is first and then you have the festival where you can lose your virginity to the arrogant son of the village elder after getting drunk.
Personally I didn't have it black out on me.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I don't mean to diss the creator of the 3D patch, but could it have anything to do with that?

In the bathhouse village ... that scene with your friend there is first and then you have the festival where you can lose your virginity to the arrogant son of the village elder after getting drunk.
Personally I didn't have it black out on me.
Yes I considered that, and removed, and re installed the game with no changes at all, but same thing black screen after bath.

I will just ignore that quest, every thing else if seemingly doing okay I was just letting that one quest drive me up the wall.

Maybe after I complete more of the other quest's it will magically work :).

Thank you for caring enough to offer and Idea..

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well I finished it, managed to do everything but that festival ! (Glad it was not a hard core had to do quest)

After I gave up on it and moved on, all the rest worked fine, but the quest's are really bugger in the fashion they are implemented, It is for me at least a very convoluted wandering clicking fest.

The scenes are very enjoyable, when you stumble onto them. I managed to find them all.. But I stand by what I said the game is a bit to intense for a fun time adult Hentai game ( just my personal thinking on that ), but I am a completion-ist, and have trouble leaving any game I start undone...LOL.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Well I finished it, managed to do everything but that festival ! (Glad it was not a hard core had to do quest)

After I gave up on it and moved on, all the rest worked fine, but the quest's are really bugger in the fashion they are implemented, It is for me at least a very convoluted wandering clicking fest.

The scenes are very enjoyable, when you stumble onto them. I managed to find them all.. But I stand by what I said the game is a bit to intense for a fun time adult Hentai game ( just my personal thinking on that ), but I am a completion-ist, and have trouble leaving any game I start undone...LOL.
I've got the same completionist nature/problem once I start something. But not just for these types of games.
I more than often feel like I wasted waaaaaay more time than is dear to me for what often turns out to be meager, meaningless rewards.

With the eroge variety of game I've often felt like some scenes just weren't worth the trouble of getting to them.
In that sense, this one wasn't all that bad really (for what I can remember).

I've literally had games wasting hours upon hours of my time, widdling down some arbitrary XYZ value to get high/low enough, by redoing the same thing over & over & over & over & ..., to get a scene that totally ain't worth wasting that many hours.

Or let's say if Gearbox F's up the drop rates on Borderlands 3 for the so manieth time and I waste 5H trying to get a specific gun, only to get 0 drops (let alone any with whatever stats I'm looking for).
I always regret it later since I just wasted my whole saturday without the payoff.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Or let's say if Gearbox F's up the drop rates on Borderlands 3 for the so manieth time and I waste 5H trying to get a specific gun, only to get 0 drops (let alone any with whatever stats I'm looking for).
I always regret it later since I just wasted my whole saturday without the payoff.
yeah I agree on gear box fucking stuff up constantly.. I have sort of back burner-ed that game. They buggered me so much with there nit picking changes.

I would get some thing that was good next time I loaded the game it was nerfed, or something I threw away was suddenly the best thing in the game. I will get back to it, but I am going to wait and let them get bored and when they quit picking at it I may start back playing it again.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
yeah I agree on gear box fucking stuff up constantly.. I have sort of back burner-ed that game. They buggered me so much with there nit picking changes.

I would get some thing that was good next time I loaded the game it was nerfed, or something I threw away was suddenly the best thing in the game. I will get back to it, but I am going to wait and let them get bored and when they quit picking at it I may start back playing it again.
Final story DLC's out and I got the season pass for all the extra story content.
Pretty much every time a new DLC came there was a level cap increase (of barely anything) which forced me to re-farm the good stuff. It's frustrated me many times since often they also break the game on every major update. Especially the drop rates. This time it was a 5 level increase, so yeah ... re-farm the few goodies again for lvl65.
But at the moment it seems they F'd stuff up again since I wasted my entire Saturday trying to get 1 gun to drop (Anarchy) and didn't get a single one (while I used to get dozens to throw away last time I was playing the game). One of the best boss farming weapons when fully charged honestly.

Anyway ... once I actually finish the final DLC the game'll get shelved. Probably forgood.

I've had my enjoyment out of that game. But there were many times I just wanted to rage quit after feeling jerked off by Gearbox, so it's a miracle I'll have finished all DLC's.
So yeah ... it's been a good game overall, but I shelved the game between each DLC. Especially due to Gearbox F'uppery.

P.S. Proper story DLC ... the only acceptable season pass content by the way. :sneaky: (But I guess we're getting a bit too much off-topic here)

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Final story DLC's out and I got the season pass for all the extra story content.
Yeah I have season pass as well, I have not even downloaded that last DLC yet, not played in quite some time.

I do like the run and gun though, just wanted to let it settle down some.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Just finished replaying this game with my 3D pack and I loved it. There were no bugs for me (that I noticed) only at the end where I misnamed two pngs of the purple haired lady. So I fixed that for future people who download the pack. The link has been edited. Now I really want to play the other game in this universe with Milly. Hopefully someone translates it to English.

SeraphimDev

Dec 28, 2018
I've been wanting to replay this game for a while but for my next playthrough, I wanted it to be new/different. So ever since Illusion's Honey Select 2 came out, I've been working on recreating most of the CGs for this game in 3D. I've used HS2's model creation and assets in Studio Neo to replace the original 2D CG art. It came out pretty good so I decided to share it with you guys!
--------------------------------------
Download Vera's 3D CG Pack Here
--------------------------------------
Extract Vera's 3D CG Pack.rar and place the Graphics folder in Vera's Region Tour Diary Graphics folder. Overwrite png's in Battlers, Faces, Pictures, System and Titles1 folders. Make sure you're playing on Ver.1.10 as it has extra CGs. So here are some samples:

Here's how Vera looks like in game now
View attachment 850788
Vera in dialog
View attachment 850799
Vera in Underwear outfit
View attachment 850801
Menu with Dancer outfit
View attachment 850789
Battle pose with Waitress outfit
View attachment 850790
Event sample 1
View attachment 850806
Event sample 2
View attachment 850808
And finally a new title screen showcasing the rest of the female cast
View attachment 850811
Overall, I recreated more than 920+ CGs. Each expression and event has a different pose than the last from each of the characters. Not just one pose with different expressions like the original 2D art. Hope you enjoy and happy playing!
Hello I wanted to thank you for this as well as the one you made for Ariadne. I actually came from you recommending this game to someone from the Ariadne post (really enjoyed both games). I also used your CGs for both!

I just wanted to ask you other than Ariadne (and Magika Lord of the magic books since same publisher) and Vera What other games of this genre do you recommend ? Preferably a game with your CG packs on it since I grew fond of the idea of adding 3D CGs to my games! They are really well made. The armors/outfits and the scenarios are true to the original game.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Hello I wanted to thank you for this as well as the one you made for Ariadne. I actually came from you recommending this game to someone from the Ariadne post (really enjoyed both games). I also used your CGs for both!

I just wanted to ask you other than Ariadne (and Magika Lord of the magic books since same publisher) and Vera What other games of this genre do you recommend ? Preferably a game with your CG packs on it since I grew fond of the idea of adding 3D CGs to my games! They are really well made. The armors/outfits and the scenarios are true to the original game.
I'm glad you liked them! One game that I recommend and that I just STARTED working on a 3D CG pack for (since it was so much fun creating them for the others) is Shera and the Three Treasures . It's really good. Since I just started, my pack won't come out until probably the middle of next year. And also this game has animated poses so that is going to add some extra time. So I would recommend just playing it now and then replay it again later when my pack comes out. Here's a sample of the character in a pose (OG 2D vs my 3D). Not final yet and animation speed is a little faster in game:
Untitled-3.gif

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I'm glad you liked them! One game that I recommend and that I just STARTED working on a 3D CG pack for (since it was so much fun creating them for the others) is Shera and the Three Treasures . It's really good. Since I just started, my pack won't come out until probably the middle of next year. And also this game has animated poses so that is going to add some extra time. So I would recommend just playing it now and then replay it again later when my pack comes out. Here's a sample of the character in a pose (OG 2D vs my 3D). Not final yet and animation speed is a little faster in game:
I just recently played that one, "Shera and the three Treasures" It is a fantastic game, the red light district really has a lot in it. That could be great if the original Graphics Images had been done better and there was less repetitive use of them. They truly needed to be better quality for sure.

( I Loved the game play, and it was totally full of hidden candy in so many places.) I thought the quest it's self was very well thought out with many different paths, and choices.

It really does need a face lift, and I really enjoyed what you did with "Vera's Region Tour Diary" I hope you can do the same for "Shera and the three Treasures".

What would be nice is if while doing it you could actually give more diversity to the H-scenes while doing a 3d re make of them. In "Shera and the three Treasures". but I assume they used the same graphic repeatedly through out the game rather than duplicate it constantly. However if they did by chance duplicate the graphics for each scene then more diversity would be easier to achieve. ( But I am sure they did not do that :( )

Anyway Looking forward to anything you might manage to do with that one. :p

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
I just recently played that one, "Shera and the three Treasures" It is a fantastic game, the red light district really has a lot in it. That could be great if the original Graphics Images had been done better and there was less repetitive use of them. They truly needed to be better quality for sure.

( I Loved the game play, and it was totally full of hidden candy in so many places.) I thought the quest it's self was very well thought out with many different paths, and choices.

It really does need a face lift, and I really enjoyed what you did with "Vera's Region Tour Diary" I hope you can do the same for "Shera and the three Treasures".

What would be nice is if while doing it you could actually give more diversity to the H-scenes while doing a 3d re make of them. In "Shera and the three Treasures". but I assume they used the same graphic repeatedly through out the game rather than duplicate it constantly. However if they did by chance duplicate the graphics for each scene then more diversity would be easier to achieve. ( But I am sure they did not do that :( )

Anyway Looking forward to anything you might manage to do with that one. :p
So far I've noticed that they do reuse the same drawing for multiple scenarios. So that is where I'll be able to differentiate the poses. Either by posing them a little different or using the same pose but varying the camera angle so that it feels different. I'll see what I can do. Far ways to go though lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imisx and taglag
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes