krenoo

Feb 7, 2022
Hmmmm
I would suggest re-extract the game file, because it is weird that you are missing this many
If however, above doesn't fix it. How you install the RTP (like a library) for the RPG Maker games?
I download rpg maker vx ace on this site :

krenoo

Feb 7, 2022
Hmmmm
I would suggest re-extract the game file, because it is weird that you are missing this many
If however, above doesn't fix it. How you install the RTP (like a library) for the RPG Maker games?
I did it finally, thank you so much, really appreciate your help dude

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Ok can someone confirm this for me, so original one in the OP is an old version but fully translated, while the 1.10 adds a few things but has broken translation? Just trying to confirm also, does it actually break the tl, or has the updated parts missing? And finally, the state of the translation, is actually proper or some type of edited mtl?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Ok can someone confirm this for me, so original one in the OP is an old version but fully translated, while the 1.10 adds a few things but has broken translation? Just trying to confirm also, does it actually break the tl, or has the updated parts missing? And finally, the state of the translation, is actually proper or some type of edited mtl?
It's been a while since I played this game but from what I remember the translation was very good

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me the state of the translation? From what I could gather, Norz updated till march or something of 2018, but it doesn't look like OP's version is younger than that.
All link on the other forum seem to be dead though.

edit:also apologies for the near double post, I wasn't in the last page and missed the comment above.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me the state of the translation? From what I could gather, Norz updated till march or something of 2018, but it doesn't look like OP's version is younger than that.
All link on the other forum seem to be dead though.

edit:also apologies for the near double post, I wasn't in the last page and missed the comment above.
I downloaded the game again to see how the translation is and so far I only found it here in Japanese The rest is all in English but I'm still looking Screenshot_20221226-210009.png

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I downloaded the game again to see how the translation is and so far I only found it here in Japanese The rest is all in English but I'm still looking
I'm more curious on what version it was, because originally this game was mtl'ed, but said link to other forum shows it was properly translated and then went through several fixes. Anyway on another note, the OP links being divided into two files, I'm not sure its extracting properly.

AstutoPerez

Aug 26, 2022
Try using this Mega Link that I got from onlyhgames.com (password: ) to get the game in one file if the other one is not working correctly.
I started a brand new game and will use the Walkthrough PDF to guide me because one does get lost pretty easily in this game lol.
The problem I have is that I'm not able to save my files, as the game blocks me from modifying the already existing files, may you have any solution?

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
I downloaded the version from OP, but when I run it the character constantly runs to the top left. No input changes that, other RPGM games run fine.
Anyone know how I can fix that?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I downloaded the version from OP, but when I run it the character constantly runs to the top left. No input changes that, other RPGM games run fine.
Anyone know how I can fix that?
If you have a controller connected, disconnect it, I have the same issue with other games doing that, though they did not use to do that.

Reactions: SquidLord69

Tropxe

Nov 23, 2021
I read in the guide that if you lose to the thief early in the game, you're taken to their hideout. From this hideout you can get Power Gloves which you need to move some crates to do a quest later. However, I didn't lose to that thief and so didn't go to the hideout or get the Power Gloves. Is there a way of getting there without losing to the thief so I could go there now and get that item?

Edit: Never mind, figured it out. Just go to the small town at the end of that area, and simply keep heading down along the cliff until you leave the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Banshee96

Astolust

Aug 7, 2022
Is there some hidden lewd stat you need to progress H events? None of them lets me do anything.
If you want avoid rape, there is a gem that either can find in the island with the kids or buy it on the underground brothel.

And yes, is a bad way to get heroine to do things. But as longtime fan I have to make a defense:
Vera, despite of being a classic of coolsister, was one of very first games made the author, so the gameplay was a weak point and even the plot is quite simple: Vera has to do a delivery in neighbour town and the person that is the destinatary is missing, as the quest don't have a time-limit Vera can explore the town and the world(island) around at her leisure, even "lorewise" everyone think that the person missing is just up to some "mischief" and not in any danger, so there no hurry or urgency to do the (main)quest, the punchline being that they are right. Ironically, the simplicity of plot made the situations more imersive and natural for me, since that Vera don't have to worry about "save the world", it made sense that she was fooling around and doing side-quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armelle69
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes