• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
So hm. The links from OP are version 1.0 and supposedly completely translated, but there exists links to the updated 1.10 version, though not completely translated... unless I've glossed over something.

To be clear, this is what content is missing from 1.0 to 1.10:
(Note: 1.02 is bug fixes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Opinion: Two things missing but whatever. The concern is the translation % diff.

Seems that one can attempt to merge the translated files to port over most of the translations from 1.0, making sure not to overwrite the 1.10 additions (and bug fixes). Dunno how that'll work though, but that's what I see from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Also another thing: anyone solve how to get the thing in the water at the 1st town dock at night?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
So hm. The links from OP are version 1.0 and supposedly completely translated, but there exists links to the updated 1.10 version, though not completely translated... unless I've glossed over something.

To be clear, this is what content is missing from 1.0 to 1.10:
(Note: 1.02 is bug fixes)
Opinion: Two things missing but whatever. The concern is the translation % diff.

Seems that one can attempt to merge the translated files to port over most of the translations from 1.0, making sure not to overwrite the 1.10 additions (and bug fixes). Dunno how that'll work though, but that's what I see from it.
are you saying you have a new version of the game? could you upload game link please? Vera It was one of the first eroge games I played and it became one of my favorites if there is a new version I would really love to play it

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
are you saying you have a new version of the game? could you upload game link please? Vera It was one of the first eroge games I played and it became one of my favorites if there is a new version I would really love to play it
Go check out sxshentai, it has the link for Vera 1.10. I DL'd my copy years ago and I forget the fuckery I did with my files, but pretty sure the one on that site is mostly translated as well.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Go check out sxshentai, it has the link for Vera 1.10. I DL'd my copy years ago and I forget the fuckery I did with my files, but pretty sure the one on that site is mostly translated as well.
I don't know this site but I'll try to find it

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Have the Earth Jewel equipped, it lets you just walk through and break the spikes. No Z required to break 'em.

Reactions: Ap2003

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Here is the PDF I used. Some of the items like the yellow stone for the earth stone are still in Japanese so just google them.

It is not real detailed, but will get you through it okay I think, worked for me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ap2003

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
One of the main problems I have with game is I always wind up unable to get naked, so the festival is always fucked up.

I was never able to do the festival, I tried with updated images with out updated images. re-downloading, re-installing, searched this thread pretty intensively, but could never get completely naked so none of the bath stuff ever worked for me.

Every time I think to try this one again I hit that road block. ( The good thing is you can beat the game with out doing the bathing quests. It just pisses me off that I could never do them :( )

EDIT >>> I finally got to do the festival, used "RPG ACE Cheat" this allowed me to have no-clip and I got through the bathing scene and all is doing fine now.

I have no Idea why it has always been buggered for me. I truly have tried many thing, but the No-clip cheat was for me the only way to get past that bathing point before the festival.

EDIT AGAIN>>>>
Something I did find in one of the readme in the game folder I translated sort of looks like it might pertain to my problem, but I am not sure, MTL for what it is and all.

EDIT >>>> I finally found out the reason for my Nudity not working properly. I had gotten the game from another place other than here, mainly because it was a single download. Not sure if I should name the service or not, but the name of the .com place starts with "OnlyH".

I even re-downloaded from there That has been some time back and maybe they have fixed there download by now, not sure. The version I got from there was missing a whole section of code

That is not the code it is the Translation text i use when translating. But that entire string of inlinescript is devoted to nudity and when and if is happens in the game. It was completely missing from the Version I downloaded more than once.

When I finally downloaded the version from here a few days ago, that is when I finally saw what was missing from the version I was running.

Short story if you have the problem I described, re-download the game from here. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
This error never happened here, but when I get to a place where I have to turn on some lights, sometimes nothing happens.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 1826288
I have this error, anyone knows how to fix it ? Ty in advance
"Unable to find file", a solution would be to create a file with the name "Decision1"

What extension for it? Go to "<game folder>/Audio/SE/" folder then see what file extension there is in the folder
Then make "Decision1.<name of the extension in that folder>" file by copying a file from that that folder (won't matter which file as this is just sound effect)
For example: Decision1.mp3, Decision1.ogg, etc

Reactions: krenoo

krenoo

Feb 7, 2022
"Unable to find file", a solution would be to create a file with the name "Decision1"

What extension for it? Go to "<game folder>/Audio/SE/" folder then see what file extension there is in the folder
Then make "Decision1.<name of the extension in that folder>" file by copying a file from that that folder (won't matter which file as this is just sound effect)
For example: Decision1.mp3, Decision1.ogg, etc
1653312418328.png
Thank you so much, it works but another error showed up, I can't just create one more because this one is .png file

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 1826304
Thank you so much, it works but another error showed up, I can't just create one more because this one is .png file
Hmmmm
I would suggest re-extracting the game file, because it is weird that you are missing this many
If however, above doesn't fix it. How you install the RTP (like a library) for the RPG Maker games?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes