VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
the uncensored is still censored and no pubes there are still pubes
is comment saying not entire game but where are parts that are?

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
How do you start the barbatos quest, I keep on saying "yes" to the man in front of poster ranking in arena endol lawless city, but Fran says "I need to be crazy" or something like that lmao, I'm top 1 in arena and 0 karma. does it not start if your karma is 0?

There is a quest from the apartment 3rd floor but Fran says no one is there, how to unlock those?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
How do you start the barbatos quest, I keep on saying "yes" to the man in front of poster ranking in arena endol lawless city, but Fran says "I need to be crazy" or something like that lmao, I'm top 1 in arena and 0 karma. does it not start if your karma is 0?

There is a quest from the apartment 3rd floor but Fran says no one is there, how to unlock those?
u have to speak the owner of the junk shop in the lawless city, he will tell u about "the citizen" then u have to ask around in town until ... something leads u to the 3rd floor apartment, there u can find more about the barbatos family quest.

if u r stuck again, just ask here.

Reactions: Dharkie29

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
The waitress minigame is dumb as fuck. That you can be chased and hit while spamming away to get the slow AF textbox to leave and get into more stupid stalling is idiotic as hell

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
The waitress minigame is dumb as fuck. That you can be chased and hit while spamming away to get the slow AF textbox to leave and get into more stupid stalling is idiotic as hell
i remember if u hold ctrl textspeed will be increased or fast forwarded, just saying in case u only spam the confirm key for such dialogue.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
i remember if u hold ctrl textspeed will be increased or fast forwarded, just saying in case u only spam the confirm key for such dialogue.
ctrl is damn worthless faster to keep hitting enter which is dumb as hell and forcing game to run 2x speed and up helps a lot

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
u have to speak the owner of the junk shop in the lawless city, he will tell u about "the citizen" then u have to ask around in town until ... something leads u to the 3rd floor apartment, there u can find more about the barbatos family quest.

if u r stuck again, just ask here.
Thanks again :D

Saitama239

Jun 19, 2018
Hey. I downloaded no pubes version, but in the shop, where she tries clothes she has them and it doesn't work the destruction of clothes, she goes to zero without scratch on clothes. Does somebody knows how to fix it?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Hey. I downloaded no pubes version, but in the shop, where she tries clothes she has them and it doesn't work the destruction of clothes, she goes to zero without scratch on clothes. Does somebody knows how to fix it?
6 posts above

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
everyone, i need help with this
i beat boss in top Tower of Ygdrassil, but in guide this quest need kill boss in 3F Tower
i search it but couldnt found it..
anyone knows how to clear this quest??

1617039654029.png
1617039844380.png

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Along the bottom side of one of the bridges between towers at the Tower of Yggdrasil, there are vines you can climb down to a secret floor with the flame giant boss.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes