Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
u can get to the fairy island with ship. i advise u not to rush the main story but do the side quests first so u gain experience, equipments and new skills to fight tough oppoenents like tortoise.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
u can get to the fairy island with ship. i advise u not to rush the main story but do the side quests first so u gain experience, equipments and new skills to fight tough oppoenents like tortoise.
Do I need any specific minimum level, skill or equipment to beat the tortoise? Please tell me. How can I beat it? Currently I am at level 24 or 25, have reached the imperial capital and have done most of the side quests till that point. Any suggestion from your (or anyone's) side would be highly appreciated.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
by experience i actually meant to learn how to use the skills efficiently, use the elements advantage also a skill called "revenge zapper" might be required.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
by experience i actually meant to learn how to use the skills efficiently, use the elements advantage also a skill called "revenge zapper" might be required.
Thank you. By the way, did you get that skill naturally or did you buy a scroll for it?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
I know it has been quite some time since this game last updated but I really need help. I was playing the game when suddenly this thing appear. Is there any way for me to make sure this does not appear anymore? I'd appreciate it. Sorry for my broken English, btw,
View attachment 474971
I also faced this problem. If anyone could suggest how to solve this problem it would be highly appreciated.

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Help please. How do we pass the ice walls? I've heard you need a fire lantern and that it should be somewhere inside the haunted mansion, but I've already beaten the boss and I couldn't find it.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Not to sound weird or anything, but did anyone feel sad, or like crying, after watching the ending with high karma value?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
How to get recollection scene?
After finishing the game (atleast once) start new game (load the file with a star at the beginning of its name), then progress the story normally untill you are able to use the teleporting stone (possibly usable in the new game after meeting with the fortune teller in the first city after starting village). There you will see a crystal. Interact with it to go to the recollection room.

If there is any doubt in my explanation feel free to ask me again. :)

Reactions: Deadshotpero

Deadshotpero

Jun 9, 2020
After finishing the game (atleast once) start new game (load the file with a star at the beginning of its name), then progress the story normally untill you are able to use the teleporting stone (possibly usable in the new game after meeting with the fortune teller in the first city after starting village). There you will see a crystal. Interact with it to go to the recollection room.

If there is any doubt in my explanation feel free to ask me again. :)

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes