Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Hey, could someone tell me where to fine the item that lets you destroy boulders? I have seen it’s from a quest but I don’t know which one

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Hey, could someone tell me where to fine the item that lets you destroy boulders? I have seen it’s from a quest but I don’t know which one
u need to go through that door in the image above your post (good luck with that) then go through the right wing and walk on the ember ground.

Infamously

Sep 18, 2017
Not to sound weird or anything, but did anyone feel sad, or like crying, after watching the ending with high karma value?
The team behind this project was pretty passionate; it was understandable they had decided to part ways to pursue bigger and better projects. It's a shame we won't have anything like Ariadne again, but let's hope someone takes inspiration from where they left off.

Reactions: Blazinghot

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
seek the clairvoyant in sandra town and ask her to raise your charm
There is no option to raise charm.The only options are to lower karma, greatly lower karma, raise karma, greatly raise karma, use clairvoyance to find the locations of the flames.
Is karma the same thing as charm, or do you mean raising charm lowers karma?/

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
There is no option to raise charm.The only options are to lower karma, greatly lower karma, raise karma, greatly raise karma, use clairvoyance to find the locations of the flames.
Is karma the same thing as charm, or do you mean raising charm lowers karma?/
i think u can raise your charm twice only when u receive outfits from her, once by giving an emerald n the other with a diamond, then that option disappears.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i think u can raise your charm twice only when u receive outfits from her, once by giving an emerald n the other with a diamond, then that option disappears.
I used save editor to give myself the bunny outfit, cause at first I couldn't figure out how to get the bunny outfit. And I thought maybe if I showed up at the bar with the bunny outfit, the dancer scene would trigger. lol
I think that because I already had the bunny outfit, the option to raise charm didn't trigger.
I pretty much just gave up on the game and deleted everything though, due to several other reasons.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Is there anything in this game (item, place, or ending) that requires spotless (0) Karma?
Been some years since i played it. I believe the ending changes based on karma and virginity status. There are items in game to change karma, but no virginity restore.
Not sure if 0 karma is necessary for the best ending or under 10-20-25 or something, but i think virginity may be needed.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes