Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Aptly said. Shouldn't we petition to a mod to remove the uncensored tag? Maybe not. It's not worth it.
actually it's better to leave it that way, ppl get baited and play it, if they have some patience they will enjoy it.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
Yo. Please how do i move those rock things ? ( i cleared sun temple, have 100% karma if that helps)
And also where do i fnd diamonds for fortune teller ?
Thank you in advance, this game is fun so far :)

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Yo. Please how do i move those rock things ? ( i cleared sun temple, have 100% karma if that helps)
And also where do i fnd diamonds for fortune teller ?
Thank you in advance, this game is fun so far :)
u need to enter and go through the right wing while it's ember field to get the item required for moving rocks (just extinguish one of 4 lit fires). the nearest place to get a diamond is to beat the boss in sandra's mine excavation area.

Aug 20, 2021
one more thing, if i get sent to prison island, can i get all my things back like within the prison story, or do i have to like get them from scratch ( world exploring etc )

Aug 20, 2021
u need to enter and go through the right wing while it's ember field to get the item required for moving rocks (just extinguish one of 4 lit fires). the nearest place to get a diamond is to beat the boss in sandra's mine excavation area.
ye all good, i got those power gloves, now i can move and get some things around world :)

Aug 20, 2021
unknown_2021.08.21-23.51.png
Ok so this sword is my bane since i cant get it cuz im not pure ( i have 100 karma :D )
Anyways, when lowering it via Fortune teller inSandra it cant go below 50 ? Is that normal ?
And last thing, is this sword like like lets say end game one ? Can you still complete the game without it ?
Cuz im using the one i stole from Imperial cities treasure room and its prety good so far. (Kingsword)

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Ok so this sword is my bane since i cant get it cuz im not pure ( i have 100 karma :D )
Anyways, when lowering it via Fortune teller inSandra it cant go below 50 ? Is that normal ?
And last thing, is this sword like like lets say end game one ? Can you still complete the game without it ?
Cuz im using the one i stole from Imperial cities treasure room and its prety good so far. (Kingsword)
You can find this sword's specs in the walkthrough. It's called the Apostle's Sword. And yes, there are better swords.

You cannot lower your Karma below 50 by no means whatsoever.

Also, to get the true ending, your karma must be below 49.

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Is it posible to finish game with like 100 karma ?
And like is there some extras after the game is done ? like gallery or some mini game mode ?
the karma value determines the ending u achieve (there r 3), there's a new game+ after u finish regardless of which ending, i honestly never played new game+ but u r given an item which allows u to review all scenes u've unlocked.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019
Holy fuck, I'm so stupid. I got myself trapped at the top of the Monad tower. I didn't know we couldn't warp out and the elevator didn't turn on when I flipped the switch, so now I'm stuck at the top without enough items to beat the boss.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Holy fuck, I'm so stupid. I got myself trapped at the top of the Monad tower. I didn't know we couldn't warp out and the elevator didn't turn on when I flipped the switch, so now I'm stuck at the top without enough items to beat the boss.
not sure exactly what's ur situation is but i think u can use the portals to get out

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes