Baguettehh

Sep 29, 2019
Hey guys, could anyone of you saves his full game in front of the recollection room ? I actually like playing the game but i dont have hours to spend nowadays.. Would be really appreciated

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Just open the game's folder in File Explorer or XnView and watch its pics. I am, of course, assuming that you don't have a kink for poorly spelled and poorly translated prose. (In that case, yeah, you definitely need that kind of full saved games.)

Really, the developer made a big mistake marketting this as eroge. It is a magnificent role-playing RTT game.

Belid

Aug 12, 2019
Define "full"

I have a game saved just before the true ending with a magnificent inventory, but my Karma is at zero and I've unlocked zero "scenes". Does it do for you?
That works for me ;p I wanted to just reexplore, since the grind was a bit painful.

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
i have a question
how much undead soldier skull we need to collect when we do the grandmom quest in lawless town?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
where i can find them? i encountered many undead soldier but none of them have those skull, is the item have drop percentage?
all monsters have a rare drops excluding bosses, u have to defeat the soldiers in the endoll castle to aquire the items and yes they have low drop rate

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Riddle me this: Why is this game called Ariadne? (The main protagonist is Fran and there is no character called Ariadne in this game.)

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
am i remembering incorrectly or does this game not have a toggle-able standing picture / standing image even when outside of dialogue?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes