EllieFA

Aug 1, 2021
is there a CG gallery within the game? If yes,Where is it???
Also anyone knows the skip button??

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is there a CG gallery within the game? If yes,Where is it???
Also anyone knows the skip button??
u have to beat the game to unlock both. the skip key is "ctrl" and gallery can be found after using a teleportation stone through a new crystal in dimensional area.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Really? So like, if she gets a poison or parasite status effect, there's a random chance she'll lactate during certain scenes?

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
Holy shit can you even learn the Overload skill? I literally equipped 2 Divine Hair Ornaments, Scroll of Overload, was at low HP and using revelation drop and still can't learn the skill after 30 minutes of spamming. Pls help.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Really? So like, if she gets a poison or parasite status effect, there's a random chance she'll lactate during certain scenes?
i was talking about the scene in doctor office actually, i'm no expert in the hentai side of the game, whether she lectates during other scenes, i do not know.

Holy shit can you even learn the Overload skill? I literally equipped 2 Divine Hair Ornaments, Scroll of Overload, was at low HP and using revelation drop and still can't learn the skill after 30 minutes of spamming. Pls help.
it's random, there's always a point in every run when it was frustrating to aquire an equipped book skill after learning many other skills.

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
Does the Divine Hair Ornament's effect stack btw? It didn't say anything about can't overlap ingame.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Does the Divine Hair Ornament's effect stack btw? It didn't say anything about can't overlap ingame.
having the Ornament equipped is same as having an active inspiration state (when a revelation drop is taken), there's nothing in the game that hints a percentage of their effects, so i have no solid idea, but in my opinion, after taking 1 revelation drop u can't take another while the first is still active, which makes me think they don't have an accumulative effect.

Last edited:

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
I've looked at the game's logic and their effect indeed stacks. However, the effect is minuscule. Fighting dangerous bosses increases your chances of learning a skill drastically. The developer has made the logic deliberately complex; it is hard to decipher.

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
Well i have been doing everything that increases my chances. Hair Ornament, Revelation drop, low hp, fighing the turtle super mob and spamming the equipped skill. Still no luck on getting it. Although i got Master Heal from using Adrenaline Rush a couple of times while trying bruh so i dunno if game hates me or not :LOL:.

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
Im convinced that you can't learn Overload from the scroll. I literally just learned 2 others 3* scrolls which are Tempest Sword and Fighting Surge in first and second time i used the skills. Either my luck is really bad and game is trolling or there is some bug going on.

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
Its just unlucky rng. Im pretty sure I had everything on my 100% save. What lvl are you? Maybe its lvl locked.

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
Currently lvl44. Also just learnt Power Up after only using it once with the scroll :cautious:. Only this Overload thing is so ridiculous.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
i was talking about the scene in doctor office actually, i'm no expert in the hentai side of the game, whether she lectates during other scenes, i do not know.
Oh... Now I REALLY regret not heading right back into the doctor's office again upon first finishing the tutorial and the protagonist saying she had a fever.

Plaski

Feb 2, 2022
guys can someone explain me how to get those 4 flames in sun temple? i tried everything but still cant get them

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes