Fastboy69

Dec 19, 2018
I'm missing two mob H scenes. The hint for one says it's from a monster encountered in Endor, and the hint for the other says it's from a monster encountered in Odelion. Any idea what they are?

Ploner

Aug 3, 2020
Where do you get the scroll of revenge stab because I can't seem to learn the skill or be able to find it

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Where do you get the scroll of revenge stab because I can't seem to learn the skill or be able to find it
unfortunately i don't remember but surely through transmution, it should be 1 of the 3-stars equipments.

u probably know, save and start transmuting until u get it then load that save, also tell us if u were to find out, i have no save that advanced in the game to try.

Last edited:

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Excuse me, does anyone know how to unlock the H-scenes for the dancer part in the desert city?

Ploner

Aug 3, 2020
Excuse me, does anyone know how to unlock the H-scenes for the dancer part in the desert city?

You have to get the dancer clothes from The Fortune Teller a by giving her a diamond (I Think) and then you have to go all the way to the top right through the shopping area with the barrels. Then you talk to the barkeeper, he lets you you use the dancing stage in the basement and then you use the dancer clothes and click the dance button when you go on stage.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
You have to get the dancer clothes from The Fortune Teller a by giving her a diamond (I Think) and then you have to go all the way to the top right through the shopping area with the barrels. Then you talk to the barkeeper, he lets you you use the dancing stage in the basement and then you use the dancer clothes and click the dance button when you go on stage.
Is there like a minimum amount of Karma to be gathered first?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Any suggestions for other h-games out there similar to this, English or not, where you play as a silver haired female warrior? I have a thing for them because I like to imagine she's Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles. The last one I played before this was Battle Demon Kirsten (JP).

hippopotamuus

Jul 8, 2018
Holy fuck, I'm so stupid. I got myself trapped at the top of the Monad tower. I didn't know we couldn't warp out and the elevator didn't turn on when I flipped the switch, so now I'm stuck at the top without enough items to beat the boss.
I also did the same thing. the elevator doesn't work for some reason. I made it out but I wasted all of my power and I can't open the last door to the boss. the crystals are all working.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I also did the same thing. the elevator doesn't work for some reason. I made it out but I wasted all of my power and I can't open the last door to the boss. the crystals are all working.
can u upload yer save file? i don't remember getting stuck in tower i want to have a taste xD

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (616 MB/ 381 MB) : ,
Win/Linux (621 MB/ 387 MB) : ,

Last edited:
Reactions: CDM and ZELTAR
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes