Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am only about an hour and a half into this game but to the translator, god bless your soul because I've been drowning in a sea of unedited MTLs lately. Actually understanding sentences in any of these games is truly a rare bounty that you've presented. Thank you from tip of my throat to the bottom of my ass.
Not wanting to take all of the credit, but I did the majority of this beast years ago over a span of a few months before the inevitable burnout + life happened. Appreciate the shoutout, ma man! With that said, major props to the team that finalized the parts I didn't manage to get at.

Now to why I actually decided to post here LOL. What version is this? The one I was working on was 1.04.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Can anyone help me? I need to find Gold Bar for the sister quest at ceres chapel.
You can buy gold ore from the Sandra Trading City and have Norun in the Cordia’s alchemy shop transmute it to a gold ingot. Otherwise, you have to pay extra and buy one from the Lawless City.

Also this game has a walkthrough.

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
So in the game there's a region called coldia but in the comments and on the walkthrough is called Cordia, is there another translation of the game ? Or people call it Cordia because is how it is on the walkthrough ?

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
The game's original language is Japanese. There is also an in-game map that is still untranslated. "Coldia" is a misspelling. The Japanese can't properly tell the difference between "R" and "L". If you read the blurb at the top of this thread, you see that the protagonist is called "Flan." In the game, her name is correctly spells as "Fran."
Thanks, I was wondering if I have for some reason a old translated version of the game or something like that (downloaded the game months ago but is playing just now)

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
Anyone learned all the skills in the game yet? Im missing a few and dont know how to get those. Any help is appreciated. :D

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Does anybody know how to mess with the game/edit it to fix the volume of all the battle music?! This is absolutely ridiculous, how anyone can stand playing this game with the music blaring so loudly is beyond me.

Zzzsleeper

Jun 9, 2018
Does anybody know how to mess with the game/edit it to fix the volume of all the battle music?! This is absolutely ridiculous, how anyone can stand playing this game with the music blaring so loudly is beyond me.
Press F1 on keyboard when you start the game, can decide to switch off BGM. But I think there's many adjustments you can do from the settings (F1) there like exiting fullscreen etc.

• Angry
Reactions: Ohanamanda

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Press F1 on keyboard when you start the game, can decide to switch off BGM. But I think there's many adjustments you can do from the settings (F1) there like exiting fullscreen etc.
That's not what I asked, I don't want to shut off the music entirely, I want to reduce the volume. At this rate I might just end up editing every audio file in the game manually to reduce the volume but that's a lot of work.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
So, I downloaded the uncensored no-pubes version, and it's still censored and with pubes. What the hell?
only some often used basic pics a decensored, the szenes are still censored after the "patch". thats the reason everyone, that played the "uncensored"-version before, is happy that @hellios-apollon did some new uncensors ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes