taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
i don't remember the prison segment well, i think he hid the treasure somewhere near the coast west of endoll, there should be a hidden suspicious location on the map
If it's part of prison segment, I won't know it! I never fought guard captain. Just saw in walkthrough that Siren sword is found there. I'm just basically collecting every Weapon and Armor possible in one playthrough without New game + and with 0 Karma! So no Kingsword for me either!

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
If it's part of prison segment, I won't know it! I never fought guard captain. Just saw in walkthrough that Siren sword is found there. I'm just basically collecting every Weapon and Armor possible in one playthrough without New game + and with 0 Karma! So no Kingsword for me either!
If you want the location, it is to the northwest of Endor. I've marked it on the annotated map with "Treasures." The entrance to the Dante's hidden warehouse is there, but without knowing how to open its secret door, you can't go in.

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
I`ve just made an uncensored version. If anyone else needs it, an archive with a "Pictures" folder is here:
Ariadne_Batt_Pic.rar
Previews (here is some problems with uploading pictures, sorry):

It's perfect! you did an excellent job (y)
Thank you

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

Insedeel

May 3, 2018
I`ve just made an uncensored version. If anyone else needs it, an archive with a "Pictures" folder is here:
Ariadne_Batt_Pic.rar

Dude, I just found your Sangeki uncensor yesterday, and love it. Better uncensor IMO than Kagura does half the time with their uncensoring. If you're going to keep doing this, you really should set up a patreon or something if you haven't already. I admit I'm a lurker of the forums, and not much of a person that posts often, but I do support a lot of projects that I find that have Patreon/Subscribestar, etc.

If you get a patreon going, put that in your signature so those of us that want can support your work and hopefully encourage more of these unofficial uncensors. Awesome that you're doing it for free, but if it can help motivate ya to keep doing these going forward by supporting with a few bucks with others doing the same that'd be amazing to get more of these oldies but great games getting uncensored.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Awesome that you're doing it for free, but if it can help motivate ya to keep doing these going forward by supporting with a few bucks with others doing the same that'd be amazing to get more of these oldies but great games getting uncensored.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad that someone liked my work )
I didn't even think about charging for it, since I did it for myself first of all. For now )
Patreon is too serious, as I would feel an obligation to subscribers so I created a page on buymeacoffee.
Maybe my list of decensored games will be expanded in the future, if I am interested in some.
Sorry for my English

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
baka,
Yea, I was thinking of Rhode's Fortress as the next candidate. Especially since I was already working on it about a year ago, but accidentally deleted it all )

Reactions: baka

Insedeel

May 3, 2018
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad that someone liked my work )
I didn't even think about charging for it, since I did it for myself first of all. For now )
Patreon is too serious, as I would feel an obligation to subscribers so I created a page on buymeacoffee.
Maybe my list of decensored games will be expanded in the future, if I am interested in some.
Sorry for my English
Yea, I totally get the not wanting to turn it into more like a job with an expectation of release. Glad you got a buymeacoffee together though. Already donated a bit for ya. :)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if you join our discord I can give u a channel for you that u can use for whatever stuff.
also, I think rannerogames his discord, people would love your work on Sangeki of gear (since his game is similar)
I already mentioned you there, to spread it around.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
baka,
What's a discord?
Runnerogames - I've been reading it for a long time in the hope of news about the release date of his game )

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Discord is a free voice, video, and text chat app that's used by tens of millions of people ages 13+ to talk and hang out with their communities and friends.

theres a web-version, but u can also use it from your phone.
you register and after that u can join different servers.

and u usually do that with an invite. rannero also has a discord and f95 has its own as well. and tons of other servers as well.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Ariadne_Batt_Pic.rar

Holy shit dude you're a King. This is excellent.

Also a general question that anyone can feel free to answer, does this game have sex stats/tracking of any kind? I started the game up but can't seem to see any on any menu.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes