Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I can't defeat the Flame Titan, every time I'm close to killing it, it explodes.
I don't know what to do :(
u can leave the quest until u r stronger, also u can use equipments with fire resistance to reduce taken damage, using ice swords or attacks (with a bit of luck) might help u freeze the giant before it triggers the explosion or even freeze-lock him until it dies.

Scofield82

Nov 21, 2017
u can leave the quest until u r stronger, also u can use equipments with fire resistance to reduce taken damage, using ice swords or attacks (with a bit of luck) might help u freeze the giant before it triggers the explosion or even freeze-lock him until it dies.
I'll have to level up, i'm at 14.
I have the ice sword and the talisman but the same thing keeps happening over and over again.
Thanks for the reply.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
Hello, just want to ask.
Despite of equipping stamina+ items like +20,+50. Why does my ingame combat still only has 100 stam? am I playing bugged version?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Hello, just want to ask.
Despite of equipping stamina+ items like +20,+50. Why does my ingame combat still only has 100 stam? am I playing bugged version?
base stamina is 50, u equip the "stamina+ items" to raise yer starting stamina, and as said max is 100 (alot of stats have a cap sir, r u new to gaming?).

Last edited:
Reactions: curianhg

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
base stamina is 50, u equip the "stamina+ items" to raise yer starting stamina, and as said max is 100 (alot of stats have a cap sir, r u new to gaming?)
It doesn't mention the cap in here, so kinda confuse here lol. If it has cap, should display only 100 stamina in the equipment window.

Thanks for the answer anyway, cheer

Reactions: Phantombeast

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
It doesn't mention the cap in here, so kinda confuse here lol. If it has cap, should display only 100 stamina in the equipment window.

Thanks for the answer anyway, cheer
yeah understandable, it could be confusing as the menu info conflicts with the stamina amount in battle

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
honestly tired of trying to find the gallery anybody actually know how to fuckin get there?
It's in the Warp room. There's a crystal that leads you to gallery.

However, it's likely that you have to finish the game first. I used full save from others.

Zzzsleeper

Jun 9, 2018
I heard people say that we can use mirage powder to see hscene in fortune teller when it said currently full. But I can't seem to be able to use it. Do I need max karma?

Zzzsleeper

Jun 9, 2018
Water turtle is best boy. Don't focus on killing him early, but just hit him/use skills against him in the first 2 turns then run away. Easy to learn skills for him

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I heard people say that we can use mirage powder to see hscene in fortune teller when it said currently full. But I can't seem to be able to use it. Do I need max karma?
when u visit the fortune teller an event might happen where the president of the mining company pushes fran to the side and runs through taking her turn, this is when u can use the powder to pass through the security and then interact with the bed in the fortune teller room, if the event won't trigeer u might need to have fran sleep at the inn without leaving the city then visit the fortune teller again.

Reactions: Zzzsleeper

TheDastard

Apr 26, 2022
I am only about an hour and a half into this game but to the translator, god bless your soul because I've been drowning in a sea of unedited MTLs lately. Actually understanding sentences in any of these games is truly a rare bounty that you've presented. Thank you from tip of my throat to the bottom of my ass.

• Red Heart
Reactions: philtwo and Sorter
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes