Trecore

Aug 7, 2019

This link already taken down, someone please share walk through ????!!

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Started replaying this game again after a year. The gameplay is so freaking good! This time I'm playing with a PS4 controller and first tried the bartender job and got the bunny suit.

Last edited:

DeadCell25

Oct 25, 2017
is there a gallery or a guide? I'm already at the first flame part, and i have no idea what to do for sex scenes other than the bar

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is there a gallery or a guide? I'm already at the first flame part, and i have no idea what to do for sex scenes other than the bar
4 posts before yours u find a guide, as for replaying scenes u have to beat the game once to unlock a special room to view the scenes

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Could anyone beat the large sandworm appearing near the sun temple? If so, please tell me how to beat it, and what is the recommended level for fighting it, please.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Could you do it? Please tell me.
it's doable if u have the right skills and equipments, the sandworm is weak against ice element also equipping accessories that resist dark element stun and fever helps but u still need to have skills that buff u, debuff the enemy, remove status effects and deal high damage. anyway it's recommended to fight after collecting all 5 flames hoping u aquired the needed skills othherwise the fight will be tough.

Reactions: BNDFHJeje

TK201299

May 20, 2020
it's doable if u have the right skills and equipments, the sandworm is weak against ice element also equipping accessories that resist dark element stun and fever helps but u still need to have skills that buff u, debuff the enemy, remove status effects and deal high damage. anyway it's recommended to fight after collecting all 5 flames hoping u aquired the needed skills othherwise the fight will be tough.
Thank you

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me where can I find various keys to open locked chests, apart from breaking pots and barrels?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes