BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Ok last preview. Just finished this series:
B6-1.png
So this is turning out better than I expected so I probably will release this pack to the forum. I have two more series to go to finish this project. That's 28 CGs left out of 394 total. I was thinking of calling it "3D CG Pack". Anybody have a better name lol?

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
Ok last preview. Just finished this series:
View attachment 663133
So this is turning out better than I expected so I probably will release this pack to the forum. I have two more series to go to finish this project. That's 28 CGs left out of 394 total. I was thinking of calling it "3D CG Pack". Anybody have a better name lol?
This is pretty cool. If you ever get into coding you should consider adding bad ends to the game, like endings where the protag ends up abandoning their quest and gets into a relationship with a minor character, like the guy at the bar in the first town.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
All done! So here it is. My Ariadne 3D CG Pack v03:

Extract Ariadne_3D_CG_Pack_v03.rar and place Graphics folder in Ariadne's Graphics folder. Overwrite png's in Battlers and Pictures folder.

It replaces some of the 2D art with 3D renders that I created with Illusion's AI-Shoujo and edited in Photoshop.
Original:
N2-2.png
This pack:
N2-2.png
----------------
More samples: https://f95zone.to/threads/ariadne-eclipse-works.668/post-3475095
Happy Playing!

Last edited:

dulib

May 21, 2020
anyone know more game like this?

a game that even not corupting the girl you don't lose the story

ugh this and makina 1 & 2 without the sex, the story you get still same.

Jun 11, 2018
anyone know more game like this?

a game that even not corupting the girl you don't lose the story

ugh this and makina 1 & 2 without the sex, the story you get still same.
>Makina 1 & 2
What does he mean by this? There is a Makina 2?

But in all seriousness what do you mean by your post? Please explain.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
So, I'm very near the beginning of the game, and there's something I can't really figure out that there doesn't seem to be an in-game explanation for (at least not this early, I'm still in the town you wash up in after the opening chapter): I played the lottery/raffle/whatever and got first prize three times total, the first one I equipped immediately, I sold the second one immediately, and now I'm looking at the third and really wondering "What does auto-evasion/auto-agility mean", because there's no answer I've found to that yet, and it doesn't actually seem to do anything. At least, nothing I can visibly identify. So, I'm hoping someone here has some kind of (near) comprehensive guide to gear and the effects of. Not looking for a walkthrough, just want to know about equipment and what it does.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
So, I'm very near the beginning of the game, and there's something I can't really figure out that there doesn't seem to be an in-game explanation for (at least not this early, I'm still in the town you wash up in after the opening chapter): I played the lottery/raffle/whatever and got first prize three times total, the first one I equipped immediately, I sold the second one immediately, and now I'm looking at the third and really wondering "What does auto-evasion/auto-agility mean", because there's no answer I've found to that yet, and it doesn't actually seem to do anything. At least, nothing I can visibly identify. So, I'm hoping someone here has some kind of (near) comprehensive guide to gear and the effects of. Not looking for a walkthrough, just want to know about equipment and what it does.
it means when u emerge in battle u get evasion + agility buff at the start of it for certain amount of time, u can see it at bottom right corner with yellow arrows and when the arrows are blue its a debuff.

Edit : n happy playing , this game is a masterpiece

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
it means when u emerge in battle u get evasion + agility buff at the start of it for certain amount of time u can see it at bottom right corner with yellow arrows and when the arrows are blue its a debuff.

Edit : n happy playing , this game is a masterpiece
Much thanks for the information and the speedy reply.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
From my understanding of some of the past discussion in this thread, is it impossible to decrease karma lower than 50 once I go over 50?
not sure, but if u still have low karma u can make a new save then visit the clairvoyant in sandra give er bunch of peridots to raise karma over 50 then give er amber(s) to lower the karma, and then tell us, i have never tried it but it makes no sense to have the purifying choice if u cant lower the karma especially under the critical value of 50 since it decides 2 endings out of 3.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes