3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I just discovered this game.
Is there an up to date walk thru or is it even needed?

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
How do you use the walkthrough I just downloaded the game and don't see it.
Be sure to download and apply the 1.21 patch from the OP. Then click the 'Help' button when the game launches to enable walkthrough for whichever path(s) you want and then start a new game.

waiting for compressed with update included... Peace!
If you want compressed version, make a request on this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/
But, the game is <500MB so it's unlikely that anyone's going to bother compressing it.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
HA HA , GR. Was coming to look for the same thing? Will try to add it over the old one and see maybe that works, coz I tried to DL the full one and it just gives you 1.10 again. Good Luck as I only found it by accident and came to see for a WT and found that not only is it complete but comes with a WT now. Now I just have to get it to work

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Grim, found this when I DL'd it now:
This is a patch file if you have the 1.10 version of Ariane in Paradise and want to upgrade to 1.11.

On PC or Linux, extract the file to the directory where the arianeinparadise.exe is located, say yes to replace files.

On Mac you control-click (right-click) the Ariane in Paradise app, Show Package Contents, go to Contents/Resources/autorun/ and drag the patch game folder, and if a window pops up, choose “Combine”.

I have had reports that "Combine" may not always be an option. If not manually replace the individual files in the patch’s ‘game’ folder and its sub-folders with the files in the original game. Meaning ‘game’ files to ‘game’, ‘gui/overlay’ files to ‘gui/overlay’ and ‘images’ to ‘images’.

Hope it helps

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes