• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Pretty much:you'll get the notification you got pregnant and she'll be lactating in the cgs. Then after some time, game over because it's too late to abort.
No preggo bulge, no gameplay impact, that's all folks!
The laziest possible way to add pregnancy to a game. If it's meant to be that way, I don't understand why these devs would even think to add it.
I think that, in general... Do something well, or don't do it at all.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
The laziest possible way to add pregnancy to a game. If it's meant to be that way, I don't understand why these devs would even think to add it.
I think that, in general... Do something well, or don't do it at all.
Pregnancy as a Game Over is kinda cool. I mean: Who on earth gets a hard on on a preggo-landwhale? No kinkshaming here but try to think outside your box. She is basically a prostitute... so getting pregnant ruins her job. Completely resonable Game over here. (i just wish this spreads out on other games.... i am so sick and tired of really GOOD ART ruined by bloated preggo-bellies)

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Pregnancy as a Game Over is kinda cool. I mean: Who on earth gets a hard on on a preggo-landwhale? No kinkshaming here but try to think outside your box. She is basically a prostitute... so getting pregnant ruins her job. Completely resonable Game over here. (i just wish this spreads out on other games.... i am so sick and tired of really GOOD ART ruined by bloated preggo-bellies)
There are so many people who enjoy pregnant women that I'm just going to assume you're being intentionally obtuse/trolling.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
There are so many people who enjoy pregnant women that I'm just going to assume you're being intentionally obtuse/trolling.
Sorry Sir.... not at all. As i said: think outside your box. There are not at all that much preggo-lovers that you think. It's only they are very vocal (in almost every fuckin' thread). The fact i personally don't like fat chicks doesn't change the fact, that you have to look at it from a game-situation perspective. Prostitution and pregnancy doesn't go well together. But don't be sad.... there are a shit-tonn of other games catering to your kink.
But as a closure: i also think the pregnancy-tag should be removed. it is misleading

Apr 25, 2019
Sorry Sir.... not at all. As i said: think outside your box. There are not at all that much preggo-lovers that you think. It's only they are very vocal (in almost every fuckin' thread). The fact i personally don't like fat chicks doesn't change the fact, that you have to look at it from a game-situation perspective. Prostitution and pregnancy doesn't go well together. But don't be sad.... there are a shit-tonn of other games catering to your kink.
But as a closure: i also think the pregnancy-tag should be removed. it is misleading
I agree that prostitution and pregnancy don't mix. But i think Airell's main point was that the devs didn't even have art showing she was in early stages of pregnancy. They just slapped in some text and one alt CG where she's lactating, which is just lazy.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I agree that prostitution and pregnancy don't mix. But i think Airell's main point was that the devs didn't even have art showing she was in early stages of pregnancy. They just slapped in some text and one alt CG where she's lactating, which is just lazy.
this is kinda true.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
It's kinda vanilla. Not sure if there's something i didn't try.
Anyway a decent game for an afternoon but feel empty in many ways.

Reactions: SomeoneX22
2.30 star(s) 13 Votes