DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Is it possible to get scenes that you've missed, or do you need to restart the game...?

I'm missing some of the optional scenes for Subobjective 2 (Mushroom Kingdom), but I don't know how to get back inside. There's a portal that takes me to the "dark mushroom" area with the NTR guy, but I need the portal to the regular area, which disappeared after beating the boss...
When you clear the game you get a new portal in the recollection room to a version of the room with all scenes unlocked.

A_nep

May 15, 2024
speaking of save files dose anyone have full save file for knight tail/ nightmare hunter as that post was removed some time ago ,

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
speaking of save files dose anyone have full save file for knight tail/ nightmare hunter as that post was removed some time ago ,
ah i knew it, so the other games didn't survive the L-word purge, huh? no wonder i can't find them
i only have fran and the sinner's island right now.... i guess i lost the other games along with my old HDD

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Is it possible to get scenes that you've missed, or do you need to restart the game...?

I'm missing some of the optional scenes for Subobjective 2 (Mushroom Kingdom), but I don't know how to get back inside. There's a portal that takes me to the "dark mushroom" area with the NTR guy, but I need the portal to the regular area, which disappeared after beating the boss...
What do you mean by "NTR guy"?, There's NTR in this game?

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020

Talk to the guy with the green ! outside of the dorm after school for those extra scenes.

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
think GAMEUPDATE.bat needs to be updated since it's not running from a seperate directory it seems to just be dumping everything back out into the parent directory instead of copying into the game's folder.

xcopy /s /e /y "%repo%-%branch%\*" ".."
to
xcopy /s /e /y "%repo%-%branch%\*" "."

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
think GAMEUPDATE.bat needs to be updated since it's not running from a seperate directory it seems to just be dumping everything back out into the parent directory instead of copying into the game's folder.

xcopy /s /e /y "%repo%-%branch%\*" ".."
to
xcopy /s /e /y "%repo%-%branch%\*" "."
See 1st post.

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
Ah yep, though likely not the only person that missed it either, personally would've repackaged and relinked but also idk how many people even bother running it in the first place.

Reactions: dazedanon

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
"Shaking your head in a figure of eight" sounds like a pretty good warm-up exercise for the neck muscles, tbh.

...Maybe that was the context?

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
so the game loop = clear ! quests, get Fragment Desire, use them to proceed storyline?
does it mean the MC has to use all the fragments to proceed with the story?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
can anyone give me a guide, i feel so weak... i have been equipping the new skills but most of the enemies just one shot me... even with the defensive skills... thanks in advance!

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
can anyone give me a guide, i feel so weak... i have been equipping the new skills but most of the enemies just one shot me... even with the defensive skills... thanks in advance!
I recommend you to always put a defensive enagram, since the default defense of Arisa is quite low, from there always in each dungeon is to go rotating by the strongest skills on duty that includes the one that you offer to merge in each of the same, from there always invest in HP and MP items if you do not want to complicate your life with the elemental system that really if you know how to occupy items and recharge the MP you should not think much in the elemental weakness.

Later on, Boosts are enabled and Arisa's neutral attacks become more powerful and everything becomes a breeze.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes