Rice_monarch

Sep 29, 2021
Try ?

Sorry about it, I don't know if some of these download sites have a regional thing on them, and might be blocking your access or something, because the downloads look good on my end. I'm using free, no account sites, because I can't be assed to sign up for anything.

Hope this one works!

Oh, and no problem!
The link works, thank you

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
The link works, thank you
You're welcome! But I think you should download from the second post here, if you hadn't: I heard more files were needed for it to work and I uploaded them. ⬇

God, I don't know how I missed that first post.

Sorry, I'm new and butt at this, but thank you for the heads up. Try this:

I've completed it on my 4th save, so I removed 1-3 (trying to make it simple), but let me know if this is missing something, too, because of that.

Reactions: Rice_monarch

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
still dont get it
MTL is the hero You deserve, but not the one You need right now, so You should... hunt it... (?)
:unsure:

No wait, I mixed it up.
MTL is the villain not even Your enemy deserves, and You almost definitely don't need it right now, so You will hate it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ericopa12

oofyourmom

Oct 18, 2020
God, I don't know how I missed that first post.

Sorry, I'm new and butt at this, but thank you for the heads up. Try this:

I've completed it on my 4th save, so I removed 1-3 (trying to make it simple), but let me know if this is missing something, too, because of that.
both mirrors are down, is it possible to upload to mega? Thanks chad!

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
both mirrors are down, is it possible to upload to mega? Thanks chad!
Oof, sorry girlfriend, I deleted those files practically same same day, so I don't have them anymore.

If it helps, the game is super easy and super simple to gun through, especially if you go in settings and set the level to easy (or whatever it was called in the settings, been a while since I played this), you'll basically be 1 hit killing everything; it's nothing but minor fetch quests and easy dungeon crawls that should use up your energy to force you to the sex scenes. It follows the pattern of fight/collect/make potions/fuck the devil/rinse&repeat until you can reach the last dungeon; ending depending on the amount of times you fuck Mr. Devil.

It's really an easy, simple game that can be 100% in a few hours times, if you're playing casually. I beat it in a bout 2-4 hours (wasn't really keeping track of the time), including me walking around the house for breaks, eating food, and chatting with my family, all this during game play.

Between you and me, the sex scenes aren't that great if you don't fluff it up with some game play, to make it feel worthwhile, anyways...

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Aristellas Alchemy [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (411 MB/ 217 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes