Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So the developer actually has a DLsite official English name (MoguHachi), yet in the description we get an MTL 'Mogu bee' for the circle name?
Hmm. Doesn't scream quality...

But hey, I guess we should still keep hopeful!

Reactions: teraexbf

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
This is actually pretty good! Though I might be spoiled because it's my kink. The MTL isn't too bad, it's not great, but I've played worse translations by Steam localized games. This one just need a bit of unscramble-Fu in the mind, and there's not much to misunderstand. I don't like that some texts run off the text box, making a few words unreadable, but since this is MTL, a lot of times missing text doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

I like it so far, I don't like turn-base RPGs, I'm a VN player myself, but I'll tolerate it...

Thank you for the game! Here's to hoping MC stays with Mr. Devil.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Ugg! Damn another MTL! Can't the OP at least put (MTL) in the damn title!
Literally says MTL in language on the game description. Even if it wasn't there when first posted, it literally takes one click to follow dlsite link and check what language is available for the game.

Stop complaining when you don't even make a goddamn effort to read.

Reactions: lusciousboy01

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
anyone has a full save? :) kudos to the guys trying to finish and try to withstand MTL :p
Full save pls
Sorry, I'm new to uploading crap, so there's a 30 day timer on this one:

[edit:here update in my third post ⬇]

I'm sure that's the full save, you can talk to the cat to set the H to the number you want (I think if you fight Demon Heart you can skip it, I was clicking too fast but my second time it skipped the entire fight at the second "Yes, sir"), or go through the door to the H gallery(I didn't save for the village house rape, so you can just walk in there and experience that yourself).

anyone know how to break the boulders both brown and grey ones?
Gosh, I blew through it, so I can't say specifically, but when you beat both dungeon 1 & (I think)2 (just advance through dungeons, they unlock eventually), you get new spells from Aristasia, that you have to go up stairs in the house to craft. (I don't think MC's level matters, but I blew through this on easy, so I was leveling like crazy).

Last edited:

Rice_monarch

Sep 29, 2021

I'm sure that's the full save, you can talk to the cat to set the H to the number you want (I think if you fight Demon Heart you can skip it, I was clicking too fast but my second time it skipped the entire fight at the second "Yes, sir"), or go through the door to the H gallery(I didn't save for the village house rape, so you can just walk in there and experience that yourself).

Gosh, I blew through it, so I can't say specifically, but when you beat both dungeon 1 & (I think)2 (just advance through dungeons, they unlock eventually), you get new spells from Aristasia, that you have to go up stairs in the house to craft. (I don't think MC's level matters, but I blew through this on easy, so I was leveling like crazy).
Access denied for some reason, can't open the url

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is anyone having lag issues? It might be me again but my game just drops frames immediately on the field and in battle but when I have the menu open, it's completely fine.

Korialastrasz

Jul 9, 2018

I think this file is not enough. global and config might also be necessary, because there is no visible save ingame

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018

poggers! thank you! :D

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Access denied for some reason, can't open the url
[edit:Try this one? update in my third post ⬇]

Sorry about it, I don't know if some of these download sites have a regional thing on them, and might be blocking your access or something, because the downloads look good on my end. I'm using free, no account sites, because I can't be assed to sign up for anything.

Hope this one works!

poggers! thank you! :D
Oh, and no problem!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rice_monarch

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
Try ?

Sorry about it, I don't know if some of these download sites have a regional thing on them, and might be blocking your access or something, because the downloads look good on my end. I'm using free, no account sites, because I can't be assed to sign up for anything.

Hope this one works!

Oh, and no problem!
You need to include other files too for save to work. Best way just -> zip whole save folder.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I think this file is not enough. global and config might also be necessary, because there is no visible save ingame
You need to include other files too for save to work. Best way just -> zip whole save folder.
God, I don't know how I missed that first post.

Sorry, I'm new and butt at this, but thank you for the heads up. Try this:

I've completed it on my 4th save, so I removed 1-3 (trying to make it simple), but let me know if this is missing something, too, because of that.

Reactions: sleepyseeds
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes