• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
It's rather disappointing that Miel's made tons of games and their way of showing corruption is ***OOH LOOK AT THE NIPPLE RINGS HOW SCANDALOUS***
Yeah, full 'corruption' and character changes always happened literally after first scene. I would say this is for guys who loves some brainwashing hypno shit.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Is it just me or is Miel making those titties bigger and bigger every game? I mean they always had big bongas but the second picture is ridiculous. Those two weight more than the rest of the women...

Donginus

Mar 6, 2020
Honestly, i personally find Miel's games to be the type of "fire and forget" eroge. You open them up once. The CG is nice. You find a scene that's interesting to you. The scene is satisfactory. You close the game. It was a good fap. But that's all to it really, it was a good fap but not a unique or inovating one and there's around 20 whores on the same neighbor that provide the same service for a similar price which makes you wonder why you should come back to this whore instead of moving on to a new and "fresh" one.

I'm happy that this model of game works for them and i perfectly understand why people enjoy these games - it's just that for h-games i'm usually more of a "repeat costumer" looking for a single "girl" i can try new things over and over again instead of one looking for similar experiences across many different girls.

Jesus, this rant was stupid.
Nah, this rant is completely reasonable and valid. And I wish more people spoke like you. I think the reused fetishes and sex acts hit a specific niche that some people (myself included) really get off to, but is a bit too niche to see being employed often by other developers. But I completely understand if you want one girl who hits everything you want just right. It's a quality versus quantity argument, and both have their purposes.

For me, one of the reasons I keep coming back to Miel is because whenever I play a Lilith or Bishop game, I always find myself drawn to the post-mindbreak scenes because I find those the most erotic. But there aren't as many of those scenes than the corruption process, and as much as I enjoy those, I always return to the post-corruption scenes. I love Lilith games and their well thought out approach to worldbuilding and characters. But when it comes to the erotica, I'm always left wanting because there's only one or two of the scenes I actually want to see, and after putting aside a whole day for the eroge, I feel blue-balled.

For Miel, it's specifically just the scenes I want to see without the mind-numbingly long process of watching the girl scream about how they won't lose or how they hate it. They cut to the chase, and I'm given what want without having to spend forever on this. I tend to to boot up a Miel game before firing up any Lilith games, because the edging I'm forced to put up with reading them gives my brainrot. Imo, Bishop's games are the best of both worlds. But there's only one translated game from them. There's really no winning with this.

TL;DR, erotic games have build up and pay off. Some have too much build up but the pay off is lacking. Miel has zero build up but their model is based solely on pay off. And if you can point me to anyone else who does that, please do.

• Hey there
Reactions: lalapolpolpol

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I think the person you're replying to was referring to people who complain about ALL games featuring NTR regardless of quality just due to their personal dislike of the genre.
Whilst you seem to be a NTR fan who dislikes low-effort NTR.
It's unfortunate really because it's really easy to low-effort your way through making such a game.

Some variety of hot girl + some variety of weak beta MC + some variety of chad + plot reason the chad get to the girl. That's literally all you need for a low-effort NTR game.

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
That are the same type of people who cry about NTR each time, even if it is in the title, quiet frankly in my opinion such comments should be deleted they come to each game NTR/Miel and whine and whine. if you don't like it ignore it, don't be a crybaby about it!
Lol by that logic, who forced you to read the comment? You could look and roughly a quarter into the sentence realize you don't care and move off. Instead, an inane comment is made suggesting that we should all be subject to a censor because this somehow bothers you. Free speech, have you heard of it? It's literally the thing that gives you the right to complain about this subject and applies equally and fairly to all