Mar 27, 2021
I normally avoid VNs, but got drawn in by the pictures... reading the summary I just thought... "fuck it I need to hear this story":ROFLMAO:

EDIT... Ok rather disapointing... the main fetish seems to be urination and not corruption and training... you can't turn off urination sounds even if you disable them in the menu either.
The girls break magically the moment the MC puts his cock inside them and all characters are rather blant and shallow 2/10
Thank you for sharing with us this, for sure now I'm not gonna waste my time on this.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Without the stupid piss fetish this could've been good. I don't even mind that it's there, but EVERY sex scene? EVERY SINGLE ONE?

• Haha
Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Jesus the plot points went by at a breakneck speed, you got the first girl swearing allegiance the first time you get your dick in her.

Edit: One thing I do have to praise this one for is having the option to turn off the damn urine sound effects, it's always distracting in the Miel/Norn games to hear the tinkle of piss.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Jesus the plot points went by at a breakneck speed, you got the first girl swearing allegiance the first time you get your dick in her.
Well... Yeah... In hentai it's pretty normal this kind of behavior when MC is male and gifted, he goes around bimbocating females into his machinations. The more they costume to him more loyal.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Without the stupid piss fetish this could've been good. I don't even mind that it's there, but EVERY sex scene? EVERY SINGLE ONE?
could be the dev fetish as well dev's belief that once the woman had a too good orgasms that she lost control of her muscle down there.

NullyWully

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone got the 1.1 version? I came back to redownload this and this new version doesn't run on Joiplay.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Miel doing the same thing but spinning a wheel of ideas to see what they are going to do the same thing about to. This time otome game aristocrats. Next time, the Romanovs? GMILFs? Centauresses? Demon Girls? Vampires? Whats left on Miel idea wheel? :LOL:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
could be the dev fetish as well dev's belief that once the woman had a too good orgasms that she lost control of her muscle down there.
And that a woman has a full bladder every time she has sex... and that they piss everywhere more than once per sex session?
I'm almost amazed that we didn't get a cameo of Bear Grylls.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes